More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by OtakuFoxx OtakuFoxx

What was the hero?

A Rogue.

As you hide in the bushes a short slender hooded figure appears. They have dual daggers and a bow on their back. Their gear is expensive and pricey, must be...level two? Well that seemed odd you didn't know much of the real realm, but higher levels meant higher loot. Had this rogue hacked the world? As they drew closer you hear a males voice, "25$ for all this gear, hopefully I didn't spend the last of my paycheck on nothing. Maybe I'll rack up some nice player kills and get some good loot". Ah, this man was a combination of what other players hated most: someone that pays for an advantage and a PKer.

You're pretty sure you're well hidden yet, the rogue keeps walking right toward you. You know high level rouges have a high detecting skill but this one shouldn't, he draws his bow. You suck in air, "am I about to die, respawn and lose my farmed level 2?" You're at a loss of what to do when he enters the bush next to yours, and wheels around to face the zone gate. "Ah he's setting a trap for another player... this could work for me, rogues have no armor but give little xp. But he was leveled to me, feet away unaware of my presence, with a ranged weapon equipped. Hmm... I'll have to be quick" You crouch, getting ready to pounce.

Your body tightens up, time seems to slow, your focus sharp. You take the best aim you can and lung at him from the bush. He hears the rustle and turns in shock, letting lose an arrow that missed by a mile. Your paws make contact with his chest knocking him over, you land a Savage Bite on him and follow up until he vanishes into pixels.

DING!
(Wolf)
Level: 2>3

Melee Attack: 3>7
Ranged Attack: 0>0
Abilities:

Howl: nearby weaker wolves come to help in a fight.

Savage Bite: Ignores light armor, does 5 damage plus 4 bleeding damage per second for 5 seconds.

Ohhhh... you shiver, your form growing more massive, your claws and fangs sharpening, and your fur smoothing. You were a wolf now!

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)