More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IGankMid IGankMid

Who will we join on their adventure?

A Pervert

Relentlessly persecuted by society, driven far from the light of day and to eke out a meager existence on anonymous message boards, surviving only on glimpses of what might have been the edge of a nipple. This is the life of so many internet perverts: bleak, cold, and sexless.

In this isolation, some go mad. Some turn back to the light, and leave their pervy ways behind altogether... but others are transformed into something greater. To these awakened souls who embrace the perversion, what they do isn't a crime. It's art.

Hans McCochram (HelpingHans): Had he been born a thousand years ago, Hans would have been a world-renowned doctor and spiritual guide. Blessed with the gift of healing hands, Hans has found enlightenment and perfected the flow of chi throughout his body. Now, he seeks to share his gift with all. Of course, that's a load of crap. He's actually just really good at massage. Or is he?

Hans also cosplays as a certain Overwatch hero, and he's more than willing to teach you how to release your inner dragon.

Johnny "Jack" Smith (CappnDipp): A dead ringer for everyone's worst pirate. He's ruggedly handsome, always drunk off of something, and has a huge following online. He doesn't care about his numbers, though: Jack does what he does for the love of beautiful women in cosplay.

Where there's skirts, Jack will be there to chase them. Where there's cleavage, Jack will be there to look down it. Where there's a bi-curious college girl, Jack will be there to push her towards her hot friend. And whenever he sees a cosplayer who can be talked out of her outfit, he will be seducing her out of it. Savvy?

Taylor Valentine (ThreadBare): Some seamstresses use their skills to fix wardrobe malfunctions. Others prefer to cause them.

Taylor used her powers of outfit analysis and knowledge of all types of threading to become the unquestioned expert in causing wardrobe malfunctions. All outfits have weaknesses, she knows exactly which thread to pull or buckle to unbuckle to bring the whole thing crashing down.

Taylor is attending SAX as the equally naughty Nui Harime.

Frederick "Fizz" Knickerbocker (Fizzlestick): Sometimes, big perverts come in small packages. Fizz hasn't been gifted with great height, but he makes up for it with great brainpower. His inventions are legendary, ranging from the simple (button-popping electromagnets) to bending nature to his will (summoning gusts of wind to flip skirts) to outright warping reality, Fizz's mind knows no limits.

Deep down, Fizz is a generous soul. If he finds someone worthy, he just might share his inventions and spread the glorious gift of perversion. When he's not working behind the scenes at SAX, he's cosplaying as Dr. Loveless, the evil inventor of Wild Wild West.

Hayden Levitt (l33tf33t): A hacker whose only calling card is "lol pwned." Specializing in breaking into social media and personal electronics, Hayden is suspected to have been behind the most-recent leak of intimate celebrity photos. In person, Hayden is just as confusing and aloof as online. Nobody even knows whether Hayden's a boy or a girl!

Fittingly, Hayden is attending SAX as Ed alongside their favorite pet corgi.

Of course, there's always another pervert looking to make a name for themselves. Extra perverts are always sneaking in...

Whose (mis)adventures do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)