More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IGankMid IGankMid

Whose (mis)adventures do we follow?

Taylor and Fizz argue over the "funnest & funniest" way to strip cosplayers.

"Nerd," said the fashionista. "You think too much."

"Diva," said the tiny man in a wheelchair. "You always have to make it a show."

"Egghead. You're not having fun unless you're holding a weird invention."

"Drama Queen. You're not having fun unless someone's shrieking bloody ."

Taylor, AKA Nui Harime, and Fizz, AKA Dr. Loveless, stood at one of SAX's entrances. This was their second con together, and the first one they'd come as friends. Fizz still couldn't believe that Taylor of all people been the one messing with him last year. She'd spent hours doing nothing but handing out magnetic ribbons that protected the wearer from his devices.

Why? According to Taylor, "because the look on your face was priceless." Then she'd pulled a stray thread on his costume and left him standing in his skivvies.

It was the start of something beautiful.

"Awww, come on, Fizz," Taylor said. "You've gotta love the moment when they realize their costume is coming undone. 'I'm melting, I'm meeeeeelting!' It's so satisfying!"

"Sure, that could be fun. I always love seeing pretty girls get naked," Fizz conceded. "But you know the monkey's paw, right? Be careful what you wish for?"

"Aesop's fables are for kids," Taylor groaned.

"Actually, it was from 1902. W.W. Jacobs. Not the point, though." Fizz cleared his throat. "What's funnier than pranking someone with a little twist of fate?"

"Too complicated!" Taylor sighed. "Look, let's just go strip some amateurs. Their needlework is horrible, and they make the best noises!"

"That sounds boring," Fizz said. "Give me a chance, and I'll give you comedy." He pulled out an extendible plastic screen almost as tall as his wheelchair and pressed a button. "Remember those photo booths in carnivals? Where people put their heads on other people's bodies?"

"Yeah... so?"

"Observe."

Fizz held the screen up; he looked just like Captain America in a wheelchair. He pressed another button and suddenly he was wearing red heart-patterned boxers and sporting a toned six-pack.

"Funny," Taylor smiled. "But childish. No one's gonna care about a little light show."

"It's not a light show." Fizz grinned. He hopped off his wheelchair and pulled out his waistband. He really was wearing boxers with red hearts- and he really did have a six-pack.

Taylor bit her lip, trying to hide her excitement about more than one thing. "...Oh, wow."

"So?" Fizz hitched up his pants. "I'm right. Techno-wizardry is so much better than just going around and unraveling people's costumes."

"Well..." Taylor crossed her arms.

Do Taylor and Fizz use gadgets or loose threads to have fun? Or does Taylor work up the courage to say what she's thinking about Fizz?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)