More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dat Spikey Git Dat Spikey Git

Who are they?

A Party of Three

You poke your head out from behind the door of your barn, seeing a group of three of the aforementioned 'heroes' strolling down the road, looking like they don't have a care in the world.

At their head is a female Paladin, clad in heavy looking steel armour and with a large warhammer hanging from a leather harness on her back. Her blonde hair is put up in a ponytail, revealing her soft, feminine features, looking almost out of place on such a fearsome warrior. Her figure is best described as muscular, but well rounded.

Following her are a pair of leather clad hunters, both male, one of whom is an elf while the other is clearly human. The elf is armed with a fairly average crossbow, while the human appears to have chosen melee combat as his forte, judging by the twin daggers strapped to his chest. Their matching outfits suggest either kinship, or poor luck.

The elf appears to make a joke that the human finds amusing, judging by the mans laughter, but a quick scowl from the Paladin has them both looking guilty.

The human hunter suddenly pulls out his daggers, and yells something about 'enemies!'. His comrades take up their weapons as several of your fellow rebels charge from the nearby cottage, weapons held high. All of them are carrying swords akin to yours, but only you are apparently blessed with a shield, as simple as it is. The elf fires a bolt into one rebel's head, causing his health bar to drop drastically, as the Paladin smashes another aside with her hammer, a gout of blood spraying from the ruins of the rebel's chest.

The dagger wielding human ducks and spins beneath his enemy's swing, bring his right hand around in a wide arc that terminates with his dagger impaling itself into the back of the rebel who had tried to slay him. You shiver as you see the look on his face, one of cold fury.

You hesitate as you ready your weapons to charge. These three are definitely dangerous, maybe there's some other way to kill them?

But how?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)