More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

A Night Out with the Girls (Bar/Vampire Lair setting)

-Celeste-

You sigh.

The evening had been a supreme disappointment. Several hours, multiple bars, and no guys worth noting.

You stand up from your barstool, frustrated. “I really fucking wanted to get laid tonight.”

You grab your keys.

“I’ll be outside waiting for you girls when you’re ready to go.”

Katie and Sarah looked at you amused, but nodded in agreement. They still had drinks that they wanted to finish, so you knew you would have a little quiet time while waiting.

You made your way outside, and leaned against the brick wall of the bar, sighing. You breathe in deeply, and try and relax your frustrations.

“So good to be out out of there...” you say to yourself, quietly, as you breathe in the semi-fresh city air.

You see a reflection of yourself in a nearby car window and focus on it.

Tall and lean, silver sparkly dress, long wavy golden/brown hair like a mermaid. Decent b cup breasts rising from your chest.

I’m definitely the prettiest of my friends. You tell yourself.

A noise from the alleyway startles you.

You glance to the corner, but see nothing.

Probably just the wind.

You relax.

As your mind begins to wander, you suddenly hear it again. Almost like... a whisper.

You try and ignore it, but there is something... mesmerizing... about the sound... calling to you...

~Celeste...~

You recognize your name, as it repeats.

Surely not...

~Celeste...~

You feel compelled to give in to your curiosity, and walk over to the corner and carefully peak around it.

You see a man, tall, lean, and muscular, but not overly so. Clean cut. His face is attractive - and young, probably your age or thereabouts.

“What are you doing over there?”, you ask, peering at him confused.

Before he can answer, you change your mind. “Never mind,” You wave him off, “I don’t care,” and start to turn around.

But your body does not respond, and you find you can not move.

“Waiting for you, Celeste.” The man speaks up.

You blink at him, not knowing what to say, and confused by your inability to walk away.

“I can give you what you desire...” he continues.

You silently struggle, but are still frozen... the sensation is... odd. “What... how do you know my name? I don’t know you...”

He steps forward and waves you to come his direction. Your body responds to his suggestion, stepping forward.

“I... I don’t want to be here...” you say, frightened.

“You do, Celeste.” He continues.

“Now then...” He whispers, as you step up to each other.

His gaze drifts down to your chest, then lower, to the curvature between your legs. His eyes, full of desire, return to your chest. “Show me your flesh.”

You struggle... try to resist... but your body wants what his eyes were asking for...

His eyes...

You look into his pretty eyes and relax. Your hand slips the right strap off your dress. You pull it down slowly for him, revealing your bare breast to this stranger.

His face turns... Ravenous.

You ask him, nervously, needing his affirmation, “Do you... do you like what you see?”

He does not respond, but you see hunger...and...

You gasp.

“Your teeth...”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)