More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

Pick a short story:

A Lone Visitor (Apartment Setting)

*Knock knock knock*

You pause the tv and glance at the door, then glance over to the clock.

9:05 PM

So early... you think to yourself, but stand up and walk over to the door. You peak through the peep hole.

A beautiful girl. Standing there in a short red dress with spaghetti straps. Very short, you note, looking down at her youthful toned thighs, exposed to just below her ‘hoo hoo’. You chuckle at the word, but grin, admiring how the dress conforms to her body tightly, accentuating all of her assets.

Her hair is cut short, mid neck length, and is dark brunette. It is neatly pulled behind her ears. A laced black choker adorns her neck, and makeup beautifully compliments her face.

She is quite captivating, and looks dressed up to go clubbing.

She suddenly leans in, knocking again and looking in the peep hole.

“Are you there... ?” She asks.

“You...” “I...”. she stumbles on her words. “My friend... she works at the club... she said you might be here...”

Her hand reaches to the door again.

*knock knock knock*

You breathe in deeply. Her scent fills your nostrils, even through the door.

The girl from this weekend.

She clears her throat, and tilts her head. Her hands awkwardly raise to her neck, and she pulls the choker down slightly, revealing two partially healed puncture wounds.

A recent vampire bite.

Your bite.

You hardly recognize her. She was quite drunk before, easy pickings with the state that she was in. She seems more with it now... dressed up nicely, and not yet intoxicated for the evening.

“Please” she spoke again. “I... these urges...” she fixes her hair quickly, tucking it back behind her ear, the same side as her bite marks.

Nervous habit.

“I’m so confused and...” she stops, frustrated.

“I just want to see you.” She finally says, plainly. “Can I see you? Please.”

You understood what was happening. She was drawn to you. It was extremely rare, but her body had accepted the bite. With another... her transformation would begin.

She could be your very own beautiful vampiress... a lover... a mate... a bride...

The choice is yours.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)