More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What does she come upon in the village?

A Blacksmith

Georgina strolled down the road to Dirren cursing to herself and kicking rocks and twigs in anger, blaming those bandits for "cheating" and taking her equipment. Although they had won fairly and allowed her to keep her life and money, she'd never blame herself for losing. The road was abandoned and the people of Gravesgade realty traveled, but our knight lacking shing armor would run and hide at any sound to avoid being caught in such a state. It was humiliating and would be more so when she'd come to the edge of the village wondering what she could do to avoid being seen.

Our heroine managed to spot an old sign leaning up against a building with a faded anvil and hammer on it, "A smith! I can duck in and get something to wear." The girl dashed to the wooden structure and opened up the back door and ducking inside the dark room barely lit by the fading embers of a frorge. Through the open doorway, she wandered into the main store room, littered with some stands for armors and weapons with more above the back counter and on the walls. After hearing her entrance, the blacksmith came down from his house upstairs and through the doorway behind the counter. He saw the skyclad princess peeking at various sets of armors and interrupted her with a loud throats clearing grunt.

Georgina was startled and hid behind a set of weapons; she stood, shaking, and saw that it was only an annoyed apron wearing bearded man starring at her with his arms crossed. He raised a brow at the sight of this purple haired, naked beauty who could thank her lucky stars that the weapons were set up just the right way for her naught bits to be covered. "Miss, you looking to buy or steal? And may I ask why yer neked?"

"Well since you're here, I'll buy and I lost a fight with some bandits outside of town. They took all but a sack of 1000 slivers," she answered meekly.

"Alrighty then, that's good. I can see your situation, but times are tough and a man needs to make a livin'. At least you have the coin. What tickles your fancy?"

"Hmmm," Georgina pondered and looked over the gear behind the man as she assumed she'd be unable to buy any of the sets. The first thing that caught her eye was a sliver sword, somewhat longer than hers, engraved with gold designs and a black leather sheath with metal caps. "Oooo, that! I'll take that!", she said failing to hold her excitement and pointing to the blade.

"Aye, good taste you have. 700 sliver bits." She reached into her coin sack and counted out 700's worth of coin and tossed it to the man who counted them as well and left the sword on the counter. The next thing to take her attention were a pair of greaves and matching sabatons, steel, round feet, high knee guards, and about three layers completely surrounding the leg from the knee down. Her index finger out stretched once more in the direction of which her heart desired and the man brought them down, "200 this time ma'am," he said.

Another set of silver coins were tossed at the blacksmith who counted them once more before he let go of the knightly boots. Georgina looked down at the dwindling weight within the coin sack, forgetting that she'd carelessly spent most of her money without being buying the one thing she needed. "Erm, what kind of armor could 100 buy?", she asked, sweating with regret and fear.

"Well," said the man as he reached under the counter, "I'll sell you this for 50." His beefy hand pulled out a clanging bit of chains and place it upon the table, "I had some left over metal and made it out of boredom," he held it up so his customer could get a better look at the thing. In one hand what could only be called, armored pasties, two nipple covering disks held together by thin chain with more coming round the back and forming straps like bra. The other was just a bunch of chainmail she assumed was to be worn like a skirt at her waist with a smaller hole above larger and the chain filling the space in between. It would be long enough to cover her privates but would likely stop around around her upper thigh. She also noticed it had a "codpiece" of sorts; a worked piece of bent metal fitted into the chain with a twin on the rear and two smaller ones on the sides.

Georgina stood there with an fallen jaw, "Wha- Who- What the hell is this. It's horribly impractical from both a modesty standpoint and a combat one. My tits would be bounce all about and it and the "skirt" could easily break from the slightest blows. And speaking of that, I'm not protected from any sort of injury. I'll look like a, a, a... Whorior!" The girl, in her fit of raged flung her arms all about and caused her breasts to move about wildly. But the poor man behind the counter failed to catch a glimpse of nipple as his finely crafted weapons blocked his view at every turn.

He cursed under his breath then looked back at the girl who breathed heavily, leaning forward with her hands on her hips, awaiting a response. "I know," he answers, "it's completely useless but it's the only thing I'm selling that you can afford."

"Well, ugh, fine! Take the boots and the sword back and I'll just try to even everything out..."

"Well, actually...", he said hesitantly, "I have a 'All sales are final upon purchase, no returns or refunds' policy", then pointed to a sign saying the very same thing. "I'll throw in some old leathers if you do still buy it. Pouches, bags, straps, and of the like. Free of charge."

Georgina grew red with anger and puffed her cheeks, holding in all the nasty things should was about to say to the blacksmith. She then realized that she was a lady of the crown, a knight, and was here to help these people...and she could get back at him from the palace. "Okay, I'll take it," and with that she tossed a 50 piece to him and he gathered his coin into his own sack and stood there with his palms on the counter. The two starred at each other in silence, one blank faced and the other wondering what the other was doing.

The princess cleared her throat and broke the quiet air with her annoyed tone, "Aren't you going to give me my armor?"

"You have to come here and pick it up, store policy."

Her face turned sour once more, "Could you at least turn around?"

"No. Can't have you try to steal something."

Georgina tucked her loathing into her cheek, held her breasts with one hand, and angrily walked up to the counter where she looked the man dead in the eye and grabbed her equipment in the other. He grinned at the sight of her royal purple bush and the view of her jiggling pale ass as she walked out of sight behind some sets of armor.

She returned to the counter dressed in her new attire, now barely covered instead of entirely naked, with her sword on her hip and various leather wrapped around her chain clad form. "Thank accessories you," she muttered in a bitter tone then walked to the door, where she opened it up to the shining sun hanging in the sky over the small village of Dirren.

What else does Dirren have in store?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)