More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What else does Dirren have in store?

A humiliating deal

Georgina had barely stepped out of the blacksmith when the staring began. The reason was obvious, the Princess just stepped out of a blacksmith wearing ridiculously scanty clothing, which barely even covered her privates. Despite her efforts, her large breasts were clearly in display for anyone to see, the armor only covering her nipples, while her "skirt" covered even less than what she expected, and barely contained her ass within it.

Despite her furious blushing, Georgina managed to keep walking, ignoring the stares she was getting. She suddenly realized she wouldn't last her journey home without some food supplies, and immediately started looking for a shop where she could buy some.

After a bit of looking around the market, she found a shop that claimed to have the best food in the entire town, and she stepped in. The shelves were lined with agricultural product, and there was a young man, about her own age, behind a counter. The shop was empty, and the second she stepped in, he had his eyes on her, checking her body out. She made an exasperated sigh as she looked over the products and brought some bread to the counter.

"How much for these?", she asked, completely forgetting she blew all her money away in the blacksmith's. The man took the chance that she was close to look at her large breasts in more detail, so she took her arms and covered them up, an annoyed look on her face together with tints of humiliation. What would her great story be? The knight that ended up naked and had wear whore's clothing for armor? She shuddered at the thought, her pride shaken.

"It'll be 25 silver bits", he answers simply while trying to look around her arms. Georgina has to remove one hand to reach into her sack, giving him a bit more of a view. When her hand feels the empty sack, she realizes, to her horror, that she used all the 1000 silverz already. She looks at the man, hoping he will take pity on her.

"Umm, I ran out of money. Is there anything else I can pay you with?", she meekly asks while she berates herself for getting such expensive boots and sword-. The man raises and eyebrow, and then beings to think about what she said. He seems to reach a decision.

"You can take the bread if you do something for me. Follow me to the back of the shop", he tells her. While she is concerned at what he wants her to do, and why it needs to be at the back, she follows, knowing she won't last the journey without food. He led her to the back room, where extra food was stored, and she stood there, expectant of what he want from her.

"So, you can take the bread if you do an act for me. Suck my dick", he told her, pointing to his pants. She was shocked at what he asked of her for a second, before feeling deeply insulted.

"How dare you propose I do such an indecent thing?! I'll just boy food from someone else", she angrily shouts at him before preparing to storm out, but he stops her.

"Sorry to inform you, we are the only food shop here. The reason the sign in the front is genuine is because we are the only ones", he explains to Georgina, who stops walking. She then reconsiders her options. She couldn't steal from him without the tale getting out, and she sadly admits to herself her only option is to do what he says, and suck him off. Nodding to him, she kneels in front of him and opens his pants, revealing a large erection pointing straight at her face.

With disdain painted across her face, she grabs his dick and begins to jack it while starting to aim it at her lips. Moving her head closer, she slightly parts her lips, and begins to take his cockhead into her mouth. He looks down at her, purple locks framing her face as his cock begins to disappear into her mouth. All Georgina can think about as she feels his cock fill her mouth is how humiliated she feels. The Knighted Princess of Gravesgade, reduced to sucking dick for food.

How does this go for Georgina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)