More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by merkros merkros

All they knew was that they must survive.

[P] Ralea, Female Faun

Ralea stirred slightly as raindrops fell onto her face. At first, she just ignored it but as time went on the rain dramatically picked up and her whole body shivered from the cold. She became acutely aware that she was completely naked and sharp pain jolted into her head. With a start, she sat up quickly. The sharp pain in her head jabbed her and her to hold her head in her hands for a few moments to recover. She couldn't remember anything from the night before or who and how she got here.

A slow look around through her fingers told her what she feared. She was in a completely unfamiliar forest, naked, and in the rain. She muttered to no one in particular "Fuck...My head's killing me."

Ralea was a faun. A Cervid Humanoid with the upper body of a human and the lower half of a deer. Unlike a Centaur though, she only had two legs and a human pussy.However, her legs were digitigrade and ended in a pair of small hooves. She had light brown skin dotted with the occasional darker brown on her back while the color of the fur on her lower body was the opposite. Dark brown with dots of lighter coloration. Her breasts were not enormous, but far from tiny and she had a pair of antlers on her head.

Before she found herself stuck in this predicament, she was a bard and traveled the world singing at taverns. Her species was well known for being quite promiscuous, but she found that she was a bit too self-conscious about sleeping with random people. This gave her a bit of a "forbidden fruit" aspect from some of the tavern goers. Perhaps they were the ones who knocked her out and dumped her here? Who knows.

Without anything else to do, Ralea carefully climbed to her feet and started exploring the forest for a way out, or at least some clothing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)