More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rule.303 Rule.303

All they knew was that they must survive.

[P] Mrtve, Female High Elf

Mrtve opened her eyes, slowly, her head aching from what felt like possibly the worst hangover ever - with a dull ache over her chest and her genitals. Looking around slowly, she laid on soft grass, with a slightly sweet smell. As her consciousness slowly came to, she could feel the sticky sweat over her body as the humidity of this forest slowly began to her sense of touch. She groaned in discomfort as she tried to wipe the moisture from her skin. She could feel the sweat over her midriff and breasts and ran her soft delicate hands across them, before realisation struck her - her leather armour and blouse was gone!

"Fuck!" she exclaimed under her breath as she immediately sat up on her elbows and looked down at herself. Her entire top half was entirely naked, the only clothing she wore was her leather pants, with rips in the fabric over her knees and also her groin. She reached down between her legs where the tears in the pants lay and could feel her pussy lips, noting that she was surprisingly quite moist down there. She was not one to wear underwear under her pants and now she was currently regretting that choice. She then began to inspect closely as she noted that she was... Sticky... But that's not sweat.

"What the fuck?!" she shouted, her eyes going wide with realisation. Looking closely at her body and then her fingers, she realised that wasn't sweat, but in fact some creep's dried up baby-batter. All over her... Some over her groin, some between her love mounds, some dried over her nipples leaving them stuck in a hardened state, some set over her neck and on her cheek and hair. Mrtve gagged in realisation, before stopping herself. She was not a stranger to men's desires and taking advantage of their lust for her own benefit but this was just unacceptable to her.

"My whip!" Mrtve realised, as she stood up and looked around frantically looked around. Her whip, daggers, rapier and lute all were nowhere to be seen. Only the tattered and useless remains of her blouse could be found, it also stained with the unmistakable white stains of some stranger's cum. Attempting to put the item back on, it was functionally useless as the tears and rips in it still left her breasts completely exposed and most of her midriff. At least it provided a slight sense of psychological security though in this alien place. She looked around and remarked, "where in the hells am I?" as she checked her immediate surroundings. The forest was on the darker side but somewhat spectacularly iluminated by the moonlight piercing the canopy above, the chirping of crickets and the mellow and haunting hooting of an owl in the distance. Mrtve was confused... How did she even get here? Where was she? How does she get out of here?

"Steady yourself, girl, and think for a second," Mrtve whispered to herself, as she tried to calm her rising panic as realisation sank in more and more as to the gravity of her circumstances. Her canteen was nowhere to be seen. Her ration gone. Her backpack gone. "Need food, water... Shelter," she thought to herself. Her legs shaking slightly from her aching, used body, she picked a random direction and began wandering, deciding it was just as good an option of bearing as any at this point.

What will she stumble across?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)