More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Succuboi Succuboi

All they knew was that they must survive.

[P] Krin Vardis, Cuntboy Drow Elf

Krin woke to the tickle of grass on his cheek and a cool morning breeze across his asscheeks. He opened his eyes, blinking blearily as he struggled to orient himself. He was sprawled face down, ass in the air, on an unfamiliar forest floor. Not that, when he thought about it, he could recall a familiar forest floor. Which probably should have concerned him more than it did, but he had more pressing concerns at the moment than why only vague impressions of cavern cities came to mind when he thought about his past.

Like why he was lying buck-ass naked on the ground in a strange place. And why he felt so... sticky all over. Sweet stars he felt disgusting. He needed to find water and bathe as soon as possible. He rolled over with more difficulty than he expected.

The reason why was immediately, horrifyingly obvious as he looked down at himself: the obsidian skin of his stomach was stretched taunt and round like he was pregnant, late in the second trimester, maybe even early in the third. He used one hand to push himself into a sitting position, the other resting on his swollen belly, ignoring the stickiness of his skin to marvel in sick fascination at the feeling. Maybe it was just something he'd eaten, or...

Something moved under his hand, rippling and writhing deep inside him. He bit his lip, face flushed. It felt...good. Kind of like being fucked from the inside out. As the sensation subsided, that horrified him even more than the confirmation that something was growing inside him. He needed to get whatever it was out of him, and he couldn't let the lure of pleasure distract him. He shifted, trying to find his balance enough to get to his feet.

His hand bumped against a pale, smooth length of wood and he looked down, baffled. It looked like a staff, polished and carved with abstract designs. Maybe it was his? If it hadn't been before, it was now. He picked it up, using the length to lever himself upright, and clinging to the wood with both hands as another ripple passed through his core. "Stars, I hope I can deal with this before I run into anyone. At least I'm not completely helpless." Not completely, but the reality of how he was had started to sink in: lost, alone, naked and off-balance from the weight of his pregnant belly. Oh, and covered in clear, sticky goo that was starting to dry in his hair uncomfortably.

"Right. Time for a bath. As soon as I find water." He muttered to himself and started walking as he searched, leaning on the staff for balance.


_[GM] You wake lying face down in a small clearing, naked and covered in clear goo, feeling about 6 months pregnant from the 'present' a Gelatinous Cube left in your ass. A quarterstaff lies in the grass beside you.

[P] I take the staff and start searching for clean water to bathe._

Does he find a bath?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)