More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eagle_Bacon Eagle_Bacon

What's next?

[Meta] Reading Guide and Summary

A brief reading guide and summary for story branches. If you are a writer, feel free to make a reading guide and summary chapter for your own branch, or message me what you would like to be added to this page. This page will cover the general system between chapter ordering, followed by a summary of each chapter. This is mainly for returning readers who want to get back up to speed without having to reread from the start, since this story is relatively long.

The female character and male character names mentioned are the default values, so they are not adjusted for customization.

Reading Guide (Rosalind/Earnest): For the initial Rosalind/Earnest storyline, the main story progresses largely chronologically. Main line largely follows Earnest, and mostly introduces information to the reader as Earnest learns it. Side stories tagged as [Side Story] break from the main storyline. This is because new information has been revealed to the reader which I want to expand on. Due to the nature of learning information that has already existed in the world of the story, most of the expansions will describe events in the past of the current point in the story. The summary will list these chapters in chronological order to avoid confusion. The summary will name and link to chapters where the information is covered.

Summary (Rosalind/Earnest):

His Worst Case Scenario: Morgan Avanath is originally a weak and low magic capacity mage who turns to dark magic to obtain power. They conduct human and inhuman experimentation to master dark magics, including the possession spell. Morgan plans to hop to more and more powerful bodies in a never ending thirst for power.

[Side Story] Morgan's Boredom: Morgan has successfully transferred their mind into more and more powerful creatures, finally taking the body of the demon queen. Morgan then receives help from Zymera, goddess of dark magic. Zymera watched Morgan for entertainment, and decided to help Morgan make the step to godhood. Zymera subdued Coltia, a weak goddess of herbivores, and allowed Morgan to take her body. Morgan is not satisfied yet though, as they still look for opportunities to transfer to more powerful gods, seeing Zymera as the end goal. However, she is too powerful and cautious to directly target, so Morgan looks for other gods within a manageable range, but this proves to be quite a slow process.

Rosalind and Earnest are childhood friends that grew up together in a small town. Rosalind dreams of being a hero, hence she wants to join the knight's order in the capital. Earnest wants to become a man worthy of following Rosalind, so he joins the knights as well.

A Female Knight From A Commoner Background: When joining the knights, Rosalind demonstrated remarkable talent, but due to internal politics and discrimination against commoners, she ends up in the worst squad. After trying her best under the awful commander Bhuta, she vents her frustrations at Bhuta, leading to her being assigned to the rural village of Knottori as punishment.

The rural village of Knottori is very friendly to Rosalind, except for the misfit boys Ricard, Barnabas, and Thomlin. Ricard is the leader of the group, hoping to become a great strategist, but lacking the discipline to make it happen. Barnabas is the brains of the group, and loves reading books, but fails to become a scholar or mage. Thomlin is the muscle of the group, and has no high ambitions, just hoping to enjoy the pleasures of life.

Morgan grows bored, and decides to share their possession spell to some mortals to entertain her. They find the misfit boys and Rosalind, and decide to send them the journal.

[Side Story] Spicy Challenge: Rosalind makes it a goal to befriend the misfit boys. They trick her into a spicy food challenge where they tranquilize her with numberries. They perform the possession spell on her, and Thomlin takes over her body.

[Side Story] Rosalind's Day Off: Rosalind embarks on her regular patrol of Knottori village, and reflects on the past few months. She describes her strange changes in habits and behavior, ranging from drinking to lazing to magic practice. She thinks about how her libido has increased, and the resulting sexual exploits that she has been having, exploits that have been increasing in intensity and deviancy. Recalling them inevitably excites her body, as she pauses her patrol to relieve her lust. She is concerned for how she has changed, and how she will continue to change, ending her thoughts by wondering if Earnest will even be able to recognize her.

Her Childhood Friend: Rosalind and Earnest have been exchanging letters regularly, but Rosalind's letters have suddenly stopped. Earnest pleads his case with his commander, Roland. Roland wants Earnest to stay for the knight's exhibition to compete against nobles, but Earnest convinces him that he needs to go.

Before Earnest arrives, Rosalind is possessed by Thomlin.

He Finds Her At An Inn: Earnest arrives at Knottori and goes to the inn

She Is Dead Drunk: Earnest finds Rosalind drunk. She passes out and Earnest moves her to her room.

He Begins To Investigate: He meets the villagers, and gathers information about the village, the misfit boys, and Rosalind.

Rosalind possessed by Thomlin left in a hurry, not intending to black out last night. He swaps with out and Barnabas swaps in, as it is his turn.

She Left Before He Woke Up: Earnest wakes up and finds that Rosalind quickly left earlier in the day. He goes back to investigating the village, and receives advice to find Rosalind at the baker.

She Seems Very Nervous And Timid: She appears while Earnest is eating, and acts very uncharacteristically. Earnest knew her as energetic and confident, while she is now acting reserved and shy. She tells Earnest that she has begun to practice magic, then leaves.

He Investigates the Troublemakers: Earnest decides to start asking more questions about the misfit boys, and continues to travel the village while interviewing villagers. He meets Barnabas's parents, who tell Earnest about the misfit boys and especially their son. They let Earnest know where the misfit boys' secret base is, and he goes there to investigate.

The Gang’s All Here: Earnest spies on the misfit boys, and learns that Barnabas was possessing Rosalind while he was talking to her at the bakery. He watches them perform the possession spell, then hides while they leave.

He Doesn’t Decide Himself: Rosalind wakes up and leaves, allowing Earnest to investigate the secret base alone. He finds the materials that Barnabas used to execute the spell, as well as the journal where the spell is detailed.

His Worst Case Scenario: Earnest reads the journal, and learns about Morgan Avanath, the possession spell, and the potential damage that Rosalind is in.

He Leaves The Book: Earnest leaves the secret base as it was when he came in to remain undetected. He immediately leaves for help, travelling to Lindow.

Torturous Travel: With his hasty exit from Knottori, Earnest is under-supplied, and nearly dies on the journey to Lindow. Morgan uses Coltia's abilities to save Earnest in secret.

A Weird Girl: Earnest recovers from his travel, and sends a letter to request help from the knights. He goes to the church and talks to the head priestess there. The holy mother isn't able to help Earnest, but points him to an apothecary at the edge of town. He visits the apothecary, Alesia, who asks Earnest to marry her in exchange for her help. He rejects her proposal, instead accepting to work as an assistant for her later. Earnest leaves, and meets Morgan in Coltia's body, who offers to help him.

Note: Here the story branches to Jones.Jennifer's chapters. I won't be writing a summary for those, but make sure to check them out!

Any Port In A Storm: Earnest meets Coltia, but is extremely suspicious of her and her motives. Despite this, he accepts her help, as it is too much of an advantage to pass up. She gives him a bag of money to buy supplies, and he purchases high quality ingredients for their upcoming travel to Knottori.

Meeting The Ladies: Earnest meets with Alesia in the inn, and awkward weirdness ensues involving a sausage. Coltia arrives and they discuss the logistics of traveling to Knottori. Earnest brings up the supplies, as well as a hunting bow he bought, and asks about Alesia. She brought a plethora of potion ingredients, while Coltia brought no luggage. After finishing the discussion and their meals, they depart through the town gates.

Tasty Travels: Earnest, Alesia, and Coltia begin their travels together, learning about each other on the way. Earnest hears Alesia's life story of how she became an apothecary at Lindow. The group takes a break at noon, and Coltia reveals that her horns are not mere ornaments on her hat, but avoids explaining further. Earnest hunts a rabbit, and cooks a unique and delicious meal with the ingredients he bought with Coltia's money. Both of his companions seem to enjoy it greatly, but Coltia seems to be enjoying it too much, drowning in pleasure.

[Side Story] Morgan’s Hunger: Morgan reminisces on her past, as well as her current situation. She tries Earnest's cooking and is surprised and overwhelmed by its flavor. She changes her attitude towards Earnest, treating him and his cooking as a necessary goal now.

Preparation: Earnest and his companions formulate a plan of action while on route to Knottori village. They decide to follow Rosalind and find a time when she is not possessed to separate her from the misfit boys and explain the situation to her. The next step of the plan is the recovery process for Rosalind's mind, which has been heavily altered being possessed. Coltia provides a solution, namely the black mind slime. It is able to read Earnest's memories of Rosalind and construct an artificial personality based off of her. Then, the black slime can essentially possess the current Rosalind and act as she did in the past, slowly reversing the misfit boys' changes. The slime needs to read Earnest's memories, and is expected to be ready a few days after their arrival.

Complication: Earnest goes looking for Rosalind and finds her asleep in the misfit boys' secret base. He hides outside behind it. Ricard and Barnabas arrive, and it is revealed that Rosalind is being possessed by Thomlin. Ricard tells them about Earnest's group that has arrived in town, and correctly guesses their intentions. He instructs the group to keep Rosalind continuously possessed, as they have been doing since Earnest first left for Lindow. Ricard orders her to retrieve Thomlin's body and she leaves. Earnest listens in on Ricard's plan to swap his mind into Rosalind's body permanently and leave town with Barnabas to avoid punishment from the church. Rosalind returns with Thomlin's body, then swaps with Ricard. Then, Thomlin's mind in Ricard's body is swapped back into Thomin's original body. The group begin to pack and prepare to leave as soon as they can. Earnest quietly leaves and returns to his companions to address the issue.

Immediate Direct Confrontation: Earnest gathers his companions and returns to the inn where he shares the misfit boys' plans. The group discusses what to do, and decide to immediately confront the misfit boys. They get ready for a fight, and head to the misfit boys' secret base.

Three Versus Three: Rosalind, possessed by Ricard, tries to talk his way out of the situation, but Earnest isn't fooled. The misfit boys charge forwards, Rosalind versus Earnest, Thomlin against Coltia's summon, and Barnabas against Alesia. Earnest gets the best of Rosalind and pins her to the ground, but not before Thomlin gets ahold of Alesia, holding her hostage and demanding his leader's release. Before letting go, Earnest headbutts Rosalind, and is knocked by the impact. Rosalind frees herself from under him and goes to the base, retrieving a rope to tie up Earnest. She approaches Thomlin and Barnabas, monologuing about her victory, and quickly knocks out Thomlin and Barnabas with a couple of surprise blows. It is revealed that Rosalind is currently being controlled by Earnest, who hid a magic pattern on his forehead with his hair.

Step By Step, Day By Day: Rosalind retrieves Morgan's journal and Ricard's abandoned body, preparing to get him out of Earnest and back in his original form. Coltia finishes the spell, but the group needs to wait for Earnest's body to wake up for the spell to work. In the meantime, Rosalind, Alesia, and Coltia each take some time to relax. Earnest's mind finds it hard to get comfortable in Rosalind's body, and is tempted to explore a bit. However, Alesia interrupts and lets Rosalind know that she's ready to wake Earnest's body. They regroup and put Ricard back into his own body. Rosalind begins the laborious task of transporting four bodies to the inn, three of which are locked up in a storeroom as a makeshift holding cell.

Better Play It Safe: Earnest's mind remains in Rosalind's body as each of the members turn in for the night.

[Side Story] Alesia’s Opportunity: Coltia leaves the duty of looking over Earnest's vacant body to Alesia, leaving to return to her own room. Alesia locks the door and considers what to do with Earnest's defenseless body. She somehow maintains control and leaves it at a kiss and cuddling. She falls asleep in Earnest's arms.

Alesia’s Study Session: Alesia wakes up and notices Earnest's morning wood pressing against her. She takes the chance to investigate the phenomenon, and hijinks ensue. Alesia ends up using her hand to relieve Earnest's erection, and decides to bottle up the cum that she has extracted from him.

Self Discovery: Alesia continues her intimate time with Earnest's body, and sucks his dick. After doing the deed, she gets a knock on the thankfully locked door. Alesia cleans up and answers to find Rosalind, who checks in on Earnest's body. Alesia lets Rosalind know Coltia's whereabouts. Rosalind leaves to check on Coltia, and in the meantime Alesia actually treats Earnest's minor wounds. She notices Earnest's stomach rumbling, and comes up with the idea to possess Earnest's body with the justification of caring for him. She gets permission from Rosalind when she returns.

Better Play It Safe: Rosalind wakes up and visits Earnest's room, curious about the vacant body. Alesia answers the door, and tells him that she has been taking care of him. Alesia tells Rosalind that Coltia left earlier to interrogate the misfit boys. Rosalind eats a breakfast, then finds Coltia in the previous knight of Knottori's home. Coltia shows off her sadistic side when interrogating the misfit boys. Coltia enjoys punishing them in creative ways, like shocking Barnabas in the side and casting magic on him to transform him into a woman.

Unwelcome Answers: Now that Rosalind has arrived, Coltia begins to ask the misfit boys about what they did to her, starting with Ricard. Ricard fucks around and finds out, with Coltia temporarily sealing his mouth and nose to scare him and everyone around him. Coltia moves on the Thomlin while Ricard catches his breath, and Thomlin tells them about the drinking and lazing he did. Coltia moves on to Barnabas who tells them about using Rosalind's body to practice magic. Coltia comes back to Ricard, and he explains his motivations of becoming a commander, and the opportunity that Rosalind's body presented him. Ricard then goes into details on how he used Rosalind's body for pleasure, and outs his fellow misfit boys as doing the same. Rosalind goes into a heat by listening to the sexual training and exploits that the misfit boys have done with her, and leaves.

Rosalind returns to the inn and finds Alesia, asking her for a potion to help manage her desires. Alesia tells Rosalind that she'll look into brewing an anti-aphrodisiac, but it will take some time. Alesia suggests Rosalind was herself in the meantime. While Rosalind is gathering a new set of clothes, Alesia asks Rosalind for permission to possess Earnest's body. She reasons that his body needs food, water, cleaning, and exercise, so she offers to take care of these needs for a few hours a day. Rosalind agrees and heads to the bath room.

Her Needs Are Too Great: Rosalind bathes herself, cleaning away the previous day's dirt and sweat, but all the interaction with her naked, overly sensitive body pushes her over the point of self control. She desperately tries to relieve herself and masturbates in the inn's bath room, bringing herself to orgasm. While her lust is temporarily relieved, her body is by no means fully satisfied. Recalling what she heard from the misfit boys, she can't help but be curious about the sexual acts they described.

Rosalind hurries back to Alesia, hoping that she has a solution to her body's growing appetite. She finds Coltia and Alesia together in Earnest's room, with Coltia in the middle of drawing the possession spell's magic pattern on Alesia's forehead. Alesia is preparing to possess Earnest's body to care for it, but lets Rosalind know that she finished the potion she asked for, cautioning her to start with a small dose since it is somewhat experimental. Rosalind bottles some of the potion and leaves Coltia and Alesia to finish what they were doing. She tries a sip of the bitter mixture and leaves the inn to do some physical training.

Better Than Nothing: Rosalind works out, getting used to her body. After multiple sets, her energy is spent and her libido is under control. There is still time left in the day and Rosalind decides to return to the misfits' base to clean up the leftover supplies and items. She finds Rosalind's diary and the pink magic crystal, taking both. She brings some of the abandoned supplies back to the inn and meets Earnest, currently being possessed by Alesia. Earnest refills Rosalind's potion and joins her for a meal, with Coltia joining as well.

While eating, the group discusses what to do about the coming knights and church members. Coltia cautions Rosalind and Earnest, warning that there might be no tolerance for any dark magic, and that the two of them are at risk. The group discusses two plans. The first is to have everyone return to their own bodies and hope the Rosalind is stable. The second is to stay in the bodies they are in now, and impersonate Earnest and Rosalind when the knights and church arrive.

Impersonation Plan: The group meets again and decides to choose the impersonation plan. Alesia is against the idea, but Coltia convinces her to take on the role of Earnest the knight. The group starts to refer to Alesia in Earnest as just Earnest, and Earnest in Rosalind as just Rosalind so that they get used to being called those names. The group discusses the misfit boys, and the risk that they might expose their impersonation to the knights and church. Coltia mentions that she has turned all the misfit boys into women now. The group chooses between doing nothing, or trying to fool the misfits.

In For A Penny, In For A Pound!: The group decides on fooling the misfits, with the new Earnest and Rosalind fooling them into believing that they had returned to their original bodies. Rosalind plans on later studying the original Rosalind's diary to find out how she acted once she arrived in Knottori. Earnest and Rosalind go to the abandoned misfits' base so that Rosalind can teach Earnest how to be Earnest. Rosalind corrects his walking style, sitting posture, and how to handle having a penis. Rosalind goes into her past, and starts telling stories from childhood. She gets emotional reminiscing about the original Rosalind, and Earnest comforts her. Rosalind thanks him, then they both go out for some physical practice. After a while, the two get hungry and get lunch at the Knottori bakery, then return to the inn where they split up. Rosalind returns to her room to study the diary.

Fallen Angel: Rosalind's diary details her experience with the knights in the capital, and the events leading up to her assignment to Knottori. It continues into her arrival at Knottori, and the following peaceful lifestyle. Over time, she worries that the peace has been negatively affecting her, as she sometimes goes about the day in a dream-like state and behaves unusually. Healers and priests can't help her as the changes continue to escalate, developing into unsavory habits and increased libido. The diary begins to include more sexual content, and devolves into a record of sexual exploits. The diary ends and Rosalind finds that reading through it has made her incredibly horny, and she masturbates vigorously, using the pink magic crystal to build up to the most intense orgasm she has experienced yet. She leaves the magic crystal inside her, dresses herself, and goes to dinner with her comrades. In the following days, they continue to practice their impersonation skills.

Showtime: Earnest and Rosalind visit the misfits, who have fully transformed into women due to Coltia's spell. They manage to fool them, but Ricard surprises Rosalind by asking her to tell the knights that the whole plan was his doing. Rosalind agrees to let Ricard take the brunt of the punishment, then leaves.

The next day, four knights and two church members arrive. Earnest and Rosalind introduce themselves to the knights, and are introduced to the four knights in return. Garin Tyon was an experienced knight who led the group. His right hand man was Andrion Sanses, a knight of seven years, and the remaining two, Roland Moss and Wayne Ferant, were new recruits with just over a year of experience each. None of them seem suspicious of Earnest nor Rosalind. Rosalind tells them that the criminals have already been captured, and that they will update the knights after they have rested. Earnest and Rosalind move to the church members' table to introduce themselves again.

Encore: Earnest and Rosalind introduce themselves to the two priestesses like they did with the knights. The priestesses introduce themselves in return, revealing themselves as Mother Adeline from the Lindow church and Sister Haziel, who was sent from a farther church and wears a blindfold. Haziel is somewhat sheltered and delicate, and the long journey was very demanding. Adeline revealed that she helped Haziel by carrying her whenever her feet hurt too much to continue. Rosalind questions how Adeline managed to do that, and Adeline reveals that she is actually quite the fitness enthusiast, showing off her arms and legs. Rosalind is aroused by the sight, and secretly sends magic power to the pink vibrating magic crystal still inside her, pleasuring herself in secret at the table.

Earnest and Rosalind join the priestesses for a meal, and after finishing Rosalind returns to her room to masturbate. While Alesia's potion helped to manage Rosalind's libido, it wasn't enough, still requiring regular "relief" throughout the day. Earnest left the dinner table and returned to his room, fully aware of what was going on in Rosalind's room. He didn't judge Rosalind for what she was doing in her body, as he was also doing the same in his. Earnest makes use of Alesia's empty body, and begins to fuck it, cumming inside in an impulsive hope of binding the two together after this is all over.

Workout Partner: The next morning, Rosalind went out to train, and unexpectedly met Adeline at her usual training spot. Rosalind joins Adeline for a joint workout session, where they share tips and techniques. Adeline turns out to be very hands-on with her instruction, which Rosalind assumes is just normal skinship between women. Rosalind reciprocates and does some hands-on coaching to teach Adeline some sword training. They get back to their own exercises and work up a sweat. Adeline suggests that they use the inn's bath room, and Rosalind's desire to see Adeline naked gets the better of her, so she agrees.

Bath Buddies: Rosalind gets an eyeful of Adeline's naked form as they both clean themselves. Rosalind's lust gets the best of her and she tries to stealthily touch herself, but Adeline notices. Adeline offers to hear about any troubles Rosalind might have, and Rosalind decides to open up about her uncontrollable libido. Surprisingly, Adeline suggests that Rosalind accept these urges, then sits behind Rosalind and begins to touch her. Rosalind is shocked into submission as Adeline has her way with her, quickly bringing Rosalind to orgasm. However, she doesn't stop stimulating her and keeps pushing the oversensitive body of Rosalind into a series of orgasms. Adeline stops before Rosalind passes out, giving her time to recover. After Rosalind recovers, Adeline returns to washing like nothing ever happened. After both of them are done washing, Adeline invites Rosalind to some "night time exercise" later.

Strong First Impressions: The next day, the newly arrived knights wait to begin an afternoon meeting at Arthur’s house. The two ladies of the church arrive first, joining in the small talk while waiting for Earnest and Rosalind. Suddenly, Haziel warns the group that she senses something coming. The knights all equip their gear and prepare for whatever Haziel sensed. Earnest, Rosalind, and Coltia arrive, welcomed by Garin who demands to know who Coltia is. Rosalind explains, and Garin makes the choice to believe that she is an ally.

Coltia introduces herself as a mere sorcerer’s apprentice, and assures everyone that she won’t hurt anybody. Coltia takes a particular interest in Haziel, who sensed her, and asks for an introduction from Haziel. Adeline takes it upon herself to introduce Haziel to everyone. She is a trainee magic specialist who can’t see normally. Instead of what everyone else sees, she perceives the world by seeing the flow of magic. Rosalind comes forward to vouch for Coltia, and the group eventually lowers their guard so that the meeting can begin.

Playing Their Roles: Earnest, Rosalind, and Coltia are asked to recount the events that occurred at Knottori. Rosalind delivers their story, keeping secret their true identities with Earnest’s mind currently piloting Rosalind’s body, and Alesia’s mind in Earnest’s body. After answering some questions the knights and priestesses seem to believe the story.

Adeline asks for the materials involved in the dark magic spell, as well as the journal describing how to draw the possession spell. Rosalind informs Adeline that Coltia is currently holding both of these items, and Coltia suggests that she would like to keep them for personal study. Adeline insists, telling Coltia that failing to retrieve such a danger to the public’s safety would be a failure to uphold her duty. Coltia produces a silver ring with the royal family’s seal on it, saying that her master is well connected with powerful people. Adeline decides to leave the journal and materials with Coltia, reasoning that she has the trust of the royal family because she has this ring.

Getting back on track, Garin explains how the misfits will be transported and jailed, with the knights planning to leave tomorrow morning. Rosalind tells Garin about how the misfit boys have been magically transformed into the opposite sex. Coltia explains that she was the one to do it, and after some consideration Garin decides to simply accept it since she has the royal family’s seal.

Nothing else was left to be discussed, so the meeting ends and people start to break up into small groups to chat. The young knights Roland and Wayne want to chat with Earnest. In the backyard, Roland and Wayne reveal themselves as fans of Earnest and the 7th squad and want to ask their idol some questions. Even though he doesn’t want to, Earnest decides to entertain the request for their sakes, and tries to play the role of a heroic knight for them.

Haziel’s Sight: While Earnest is in the backyard speaking with Roland and Wayne, Rosalind invites Haziel to chat outside. They walk to a fallen tree, taking a seat while nervous and awkward. Haziel gradually grows comfortable talking to Rosalind as she talks about her past. Haziel’s life started quite normally, until her eyesight began to . In its place, she began to be able to sense the flow of magic, and was recognized as an important talent for the church.

In turn Rosalind shares her own upbringing, which Earnest’s mind knew quite well. Haziel takes interest in Rosalind’s stories, as she hasn’t had too many opportunities to experience the world outside of the church after her training began. Haziel tells Rosalind about how sensitive her magic perception abilities are, with her being able to sense the tiniest amount of magic in the bodies of every living creature. Haziel confides in Rosalind that, because of her abilities, she has witnessed some people around her doing sexual acts. Because of her sheltered upbringing, her knowledge in such areas is lacking, but she has a great curiosity that she hopes Rosalind can help with. Keeping her own desires at bay, Rosalind helps Haziel by offering support and advice on how to explore her interests.

The two finish up their talks and return to the house, finding that the other conversations have also cooled down. With the day coming towards an end, everyone heads to the inn for dinner. Rosalind tells everyone that she will eat with them later, instead opting to return to the privacy of her room to relieve some of the lust she had built up. With full knowledge that Haziel is watching her, Rosalind pleasures herself. Down in the dining room, Haziel can’t help but get aroused as a result.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)