More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18

How do you handle her?

*Thoroughly

You know you can't afford to get caught with your, figurative and literal, pants down in this tunnel but the urges inside you are starting to become overwhelming again. You can feel the blood boiling from your loins outward and helpless as she is, this woman can do nothing but serve as outlet for your desires. There's only one problem.

She's dry as a bone, and pissed at you. That'd make things difficult even if you weren't an eight-ish foot monster in a dark tunnel trying to her, but considering you are and your cock is currently the size of this woman's arm, trying to do anything now would be a waste of time. Instead, with her so pinned and her legs now pushed to your chest, you lean down.

Her struggling is harsh and she's strong, but you're stronger and larger, so in the end her kicks do little to dislodge you and all her wrestling does is pull her center of gravity around, while you keep her down. Now you're putting yourself in dangerous territory however, your head so close to her legs, and she tries to kick but you move your elbow to push her leg open. It seems so easy now that you have an actual body to do these things that you're starting to wonder why everyone doesn't just go out and take what they want this way.

Whatever, you've got more pressing matters to attend to than thinking about people.

With your head so close to her sex she must realize what you're going for and she tries to pull her leg around your neck to stop you, but all it does is get her other leg caught and held out by your elbow. That settled you begin your actual plan, which involves the array of face-tendrils you possess moving against her folds.

Two of them wind over her lips to spread them and a third pushes in to attack her clit, grinding into it harshly. It squirms and twists over her nub and she locks up for a moment, but then goes right back to her struggles and her writhing. Your fourth face-tendril pushes into her tight hole just then and you can feel your slick flesh against her, the amount of sensation you get enough to guide but you hardly feel pleasure from it. It's enough to tell that despite her flailing and kicking she is getting some enjoyment out of this, she's certainly getting wet.

You also realize her protests are getting weaker, though you're not entirely sure if it's from surrender or exhaustion, she's been kicking and hissing at you so much she's likely exhausted herself ten times over by now. So she gives in, at least enough to stop resisting, and you take advantage of it by pushing yourself further in. She's spread open wide as you can manage and a second tendril has joined in on her clit now, working it between them both. Softly grinding the nub between them, stroking it unison, it more than the tendril inside her is making her relax. Speaking of inside her, you're working your way through her sex, the slick appendage wriggling through her folds and deep enough to torment her.

She moans once and shuts her mouth tight, clamping her legs against you and surpressing a shudder of intense pleasure. You're getting to her and now you raise up, admiring your handiwork.

The previously well armed and tough dark skinned woman is now laying in a heap with your hands on her arms, her clothes in tatters and her breasts heaving. Her skin is flush and her legs spread on their own now, her resistance gone as you move over her. "Wait...no." she mutters now as your cock slips against her. It's easily a foot and a half, and thick enough to compare to her wrists as you line yourself up. She does try to struggle, but it's too little too late.

You move your hands off her wrists and instead move them to her ankles, pushing her legs up and back. She's bent over herself now, trembling at the exertion you're putting her under and you let her stew a moment before you begin in earnest. It's palpable, the tension, her struggling to keep from groaning or moving, you struggling to keep in control of yourself.

A struggle you lose.

You slam into her cunt with a quick draw and flex of your hips, easily spearing into her and she seizes up in that instant, muffled groaning escaping her throat. As you begin to fuck her, estsblishing a nice pounding rhythm, she doesn't struggle anymore but she doesn't seem to want to give you the satisfsction of knowing her pleasure. It hardly matters to you. Your cock is stretching her cunt wide enough that you can feel every little nub and every little bit of her stretch to accommodate you and it's like fucking a velvet glove, one rapidly growing slicker and wetter as time goes on. She catches every errant groan, every twitch of a finger and defiantly stares up at you now, giving you a show of seething at you. "I... hate this. You're...worst..." She mutters up at you and if her pussy didn't choose that moment to clench around you, you'd almost believe her.

You chuckle, provoking a withering gaze, and then you bury yourself in her. You're not close enough yet, but you decide it's time to shut her up and you do it without warning. She goes rigid in a second. You've pushed into her depths so far you're in her womb, your cock stretching her innermost walls and you growl low at her, watching her face. It goes from shocked and pained to widened, mouth agape in seconds. That settled that, for you at least. You can feel her body stretch and bulge to accommodate the amount of flesh pushed inside it through her stomach and she's staring blearily down at it as well...

You ignore her as you begin to work on satisfying yourself, pulling back only to slam forward into her and with the added room you can go even harder. Before long every thrust is rattling her on the ground, causing her to jiggle and shake in such gorgeous ways, her breasts are especially tempting and in mid thrust you move your head to her chest, your tendrils sliding over a breast as you pull yourself closer and open your mouth, bringing it down on her tit. She reacts immediately, groaning loudly and dumbly, her hand coming to your head and she barely even tries to push you off.

A wet, sloppy sound is eminating from her pussy and you're close. It's tempting just to bury inside her and finish yourself off but there's other thoughts going through your mind...you want to see this one completely give up and into you.

How do you finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)