More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

* Which Sub-Genre Do You Wish To Play? *

* Business Management *

This genre is mostly a crossover between * Harvesting → Crafting → Building * and * Domain Management *. In these games you play some sort of business owner, managing a store and earning profits twards intangible 'rewards' such as better outfits, decorative items, upgrades to your equipment, and 'trophies' which give you bragging rights.

These games are incredibly popular on social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, and MySpace, while a few early titles were released as stand alone games for consoles or home computer.

Though originally straight Domain Management the genre has steadily evolved to blend more and more with * Harvesting → Crafting → Building *. While many early titles were more realistic in terms of stocking shelves and placing orders the modern trend is for you to have to do the cooking / sewing / manufacturing / etcetera yourself.

(It also must be noted that many RPG games have modes, elements, or mini-games that would fall under this sub-category.)

* Which Game Or Series Do You Wish To Play? *

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)