More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

* Which Game Or Series Do You Wish To Play? *

Sim Tower

This game is a weird one, in it, you take on the role of the executive building a skyscraper, but unlike such construction projects in real life, it isn't built all at once, but over the course of years of upgrades and expansions. You can add numerous sections to the building, starting with restaurants, offices, condos, elevators, stairs and a lobby. Then as you develop your tower and get more area and content, you gradually are able to add things like hotel rooms, movie theaters, function halls, a parking garage, a recycling center, and dozens more! Towards the end of the game, you get your own subway station in the basements and Wedding Chapple on the roof. While the game never technically ends, after you get that Wedding Chapple, there's basically nothing further to work towards, and you can more-or-less consider the game "won"...

Because I'm a nice guy like that I'm going to post a few pro-tips as part of this chapter...

When you build your very first section of the lobby on the ground floor, if you press [Shift]+left click, it will be two stories tall and fancier. If you press [Shift]+[Controll] and left click it will be THREE stories tall and ULTRA swanky.

Also, if your first Lobby click is in the lower left of the tower zone, you can double your starting funds. (Important note, if you want the better lobbies, you have to use those activation codes with this first click right at the beginning. Unlike the better lobbies, which are a legit possibility IRL, THIS is a cheat code.)

Last Part Before You Begin The Game In Earnest: 1: Who Are You? 2: Do You Use Any Of The Special Codes Above?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)