More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Last Part Before You Begin The Game In Earnest: 1: Who Are You? 2: Do You Use Any Of The Special Codes Above?

*1: Family Personal, (Male Japanese Name) Heir of the Ashizawa Nanotech Fortune. 2: [Shift], [Control], Left Click.*

You are Family Personal, major surviving heir of the Ashizawa Nanotech Fortune.

Ashizawa Nanotech is used in everything, from automotive to aerospace, construction to consumables, i-phones to eye-patches, it's all made with Ashizawa Nanotech these days, and you are the majority shareholder of the company. You are 21 years old and thank god were sick with some kind of virus that they STILL haven't identified* at the time of the final company strategy retreat on Wakanuva Island.
*(It's probably going to be named after you, gods help you...)

Yeah, about that... Someone set out to 'prove' that Ashizawa Nanotech was 'dangerous' by using it to fabricate a thermonuclear bomb deep under the island and set it off during the retreat sinking the island into the sea during the meeting of the company's top execs and shareholders and coincidentally turning it into a brand new volcano: which is how you, as the son of the previous company president and closest surviving relative of about half of the major shareholders of the company, wound up as the combination CEO and Majority Shareholder.

Fortunately for the entire world, you hardly have a vengeful bone in your body, well, maybe the ones in your right big toe, but, you didn't decide to hunt down and **** everyone responsible, you got company security to do a threat assessment, close the programming loopholes they had exploited, cried a lot, and then bought a big patch of disused industrial park just outside of Tokyo and set out to build one of the best corporate headquarters the world has ever seen, all constructed entirely using Ashizawa Nanotech. To start off with you are building it with a grand, (Three stories tall) lobby all done up in native Japanese style gold leaf work and Swarovski crystals, When the building is finally finished it will be a self-contained "city-within-a-city" "With everything it needs to be locked off from the outside world for up to a year at a time if necessary!", so you have boasted.

However, while your personal fortune is vast indeed, and the company's assets rival those of many governments, right now both are highly tied up in probate processes with the deaths of so many relatives/shareholders forcing you to be rather economical about how you go about constructing this massive edifice. At the moment you have only $20000$ that can be devoted to this project, the rest of the money required, the tower will have to earn in revenue as it grows...

*What Do You Focus On Buying With Your $20000$?*

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)