More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by IgnusObscuro IgnusObscuro

Who is it?

(Stat menu rundown)

So, I find it awkward trying to make the menus. Level up, stat menu, equipment menu. It looks a little confusing, even to me. So I'm going to try and walk through it.

Level up.

The level up menu shows up when you level up, of course. It's different then the stat menu though. The level up menu shows where everything comes from.

Dark Mage (Equipment)(Boss)(Total)

Level ?
HP 20-30 (0)(10-15)(30-45)
Etc.

The first number is the base stat. The second is the boss buff, the third is the total. The HP was 20 last level and increased to 30.

There is no equipment boosting the stat.

The Boss buff increases the stat by half the base stat and is not affected by equipment. So it was 10, and became 15.

The total adds up all the previous columns to find the final stat. It was 30, and is now 45.

Casting Speed 100% (10%)(50%)(160%)

Casting Speed is the one nonstat value that is increased by the boss buff. Don't ask why, it just is. It's also increased by certain equipment.

Other nonstat values such as damage increase and resistance can and will be added, but these are not increased by the boss buff.

Skills:

New Skills:

Aura:

New Aura:

This is pretty self-explanatory. The skill, it's cost, and description are listed. The same goes for the aura.

Stat menu

Dark Mage

LV ?

HP ?/?
MP ?/?
Etc.

Casting speed ???%
Etc.
Skills:

Auras:

This menu doesn't show the distribution from equipment and the boss buff. It does, however, show current HP and MP.

Equipment menu.

This is just like the level up menu except that it doesn't show the skills and auras, and lists the equipment below.

Please comment on any suggestions here and on any thread where I've messed up any part of this. Thank you!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)