More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jejudrirop jejudrirop

How and where do they pee?

(Female) Wherever they are when the urge strikes (incontinence) (poop)

When you wake up from this dream, you will find yourself in a reality where women pee and poop pretty much anywhere, as if they were babies with no diaper on.

(Any girls under 18 years of age follow the same rules as before, so for an adult woman to “hold it in” is considered childish behavior.)

Toilets are reserved exclusively for men (and children), so a woman going into a toilet room is perceived as scandalous and invasive. It will be normal for women to just let go automatically, whether to pee or poop, while doing anything at all. Doing so is as normal as breathing. If they hesitate to pee or poop, they will be perceived as having a medical or psychological issue.

Women may choose to wear any kind of clothing, including pants, skirts and/or underwear, or go bottomless. Women pee and poop much more frequently than normal, certainly more frequently than three to seven times a day, so seeing any given woman emptying her bladder or bowels is a common sight. Because they’re a normal part of daily experience, female urine and feces are not considered taboo, dirty or even much of a nuisance, though people may decide to contain or dispose of them how they see fit as a minor courtesy. Otherwise, they eventually dissolve or evaporate after about an hour.

Who are you and what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)