More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Who are you and what's next?

Mia: who is about to wake up on her 18th birthday.

You wake up with a puzzled expression on you face: why did you have such a weird dream? You wonder what Freud would think before mentally going over the psychology exam you should have soon.

Alas, your bladder makes demands of you. You head towards the bathroom. As you approach you hear the sound of the shower.

Damnit!

You knock on the door

"Who is it?" asks your older brother.

"It's me, Mia. Can you hurry up please, I need to pee."

"Haven't you just turned 18 today?"

"Huh?"

Have you just entered the world your dream voice told you?

"Correct me, if I'm wrong, but you are now an 18 year old woman, so you don't need the toilet anymore"

All of a sudden your mother appeared. "Hey honey, did somebody forget they'd turned 18?" She asked in a teasing voice, almost as if she was a forgetful child.

"Urm, I woke up funny, had a weird to dream too, I dreamt that I befriended a dragon, and then he flew me to school." You babbled, hoping to convince her you didn't just think it was normal for grown women to use the toilet.

"Ok darling, do you need to pee?"

"Urm, yeah" but after trying for a few seconds, nothing came out.

"Have you been doing this exercises I taught you?"

"Huh?"

"You, know where you gradually undo your toilet training, by starting with things like getting off the toilet before you are done, starting to go before you are on it, or just sitting on it in such a way as to pee over the edge."

"Um, no I haven't"

"That's ok. I mean it would have helped, but I'm sure you'll be fine. In any case, most people would understand somebody who only just turned 18 still holding a bit. I'd suggest you go down to breakfast and try again later. If you do go in the meantime though, that'd be brilliant."

So you walk down the stairs...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)