More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13

Do you jerk back? Are you too stunned to react? Do you yell for Alex?

"What are you doing?!"

"What are you doing?!" You ask, in a hissed whisper as he hooks his fingers well below your belt and shoves one long fingered hand into your underwear. Too shocked to fight back or to pull away, he gets his fingers into your vagina with little fanfare. His other hand comes over and pulls you over so your back is to his front and then pushes you into the table, and suddenly you find yourself trapped.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Carl asked, adding another finger far too quickly and scissoring. His other hand coming over to unbutton and widen his area to work in by pushing down your jeans.

You let out a breathless little moan as that same fire that had sparked for Alex now sparked for his dad. Do you want this? Your best friends dad's fingers toying with you?

Before you can really really answer that question in your own mind, Carl's fingers thrust upwards and his thumb rubs your clit. And suddenly your knees are weak and the only thing holding you up is Carl's front against your back and the table in front.

"Ahhh," You whimper, a little girly thing that makes you blush.

"There we go, how's a real man feel?" Carl whispers into your ear. The way he says it, it makes you shiver. You never really understood bedroom voice, you knew it was powerful, but you had never actually been a participant in it.

And Carl had bedroom voice if he'd ever heard it.

"We've got to stop," You put up a token protest, but your hips are already gyrating into his hand. Every little bit of friction takes away more of your will to resist. "Alex will be back any second."

"No, he won't," Carl said, nosing up your neck and mouthing behind your ear. "I put the WII in the attic. He won't find it for a few more minutes."

"You can't know that," You hiss, as he adds another finger and you keen. "Oh, ah, ah!"

"No he won't." Carl was adamant, and he was pushing down your pants. Jeans were around your knees and you felt his clothed erection against your butt. Fuzzy in the head, you tried to wiggle away, but that only enticed the fingers in your love-cave to pick up the pace and enraged the snake behind you. The dick in Carl's pants pulsed and lengthened as you grinded.

The thrusts and the scissoring as he went driving you crazy.

"He'll see!" You tried one last line of defense, one last ditch effort.

Carl just chuckled. "No, he won't."

Then in one smooth motion he grabbed your underwear and his own jeans and briefs and yanked them down. One smooth motion. The large cock behind you fell between your legs with a plop, and then as he became excited, and supported his dick towards your mound under you.

The smooth silky, velvet head of Alex's father's dick touched your entrance and teased.

You moaned.

It was then that you both heard the stairs creak. Carl froze behind you.

Is Alex on his way down? Was it just the creak of the old house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)