More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14

Is Alex on his way down? Was it just the creak of the old house?

Alex comes down the stairs, confused he can't find the Wii

"I can't find the Wii, Dad!" Alex called as he came down the stairs.

Your heartbeat picked up, just knowing you were going to be caught. But Carl is smart and fast, he doesn't step away, but pulls over the chopping board and an apple with a knife and sets himself up behind you. As if he were giving you a lesson. Your thighs had closed around his cock and tightened in your fright, so it just sat right at your entrance, teasing you.

"Play along," Carl whispers into your ear as he called back.

"Have you tried the attic?"

"The attic?" Alex was scratching his head as he came in and paused as he saw you both at the table.

Alex's dad's dick twitched in between your thighs. Without thinking about it, you squeezed them together. The dick lodged there became excited and thickened and grew and you almost yelped but Carl was explaining away what they were doing and his other hand not on her hand and the knife was on her hip, soothingly rubbing a circle.

"Did you know your new girlfriend didn't know the best way to cut an apple?" Carl shook his head, his hands over yours. After explaining he was quick to distract from the facts. "Anyways, it's in the attic I'm pretty sure. Try the back corner, by the photo albums?"

You knew one thing: that was certainly not where the Wii was.

Alex looked between the two of you, a little suspicious but clearly not thinking anything sexual was going on because come on, this was his dad, he shrugged and turned way. "Alright, I'll go look. Be right back,"

As soon as he was out of the kitchen and headed towards the stairs, Carl pushed the cutting board, fruit and knife forward as he bent you further over the table, cock twitching in anticipation. One hand joined his cock-head at your entrance teasing your clit.

"Well, fuck, aren't you just a treat?" He asked, hand back to his cock, back to using it to tease her entrance. "Just standing there, with your boyfriends father's cock between your thighs, all wet for me."

You moaned as he went an inch in, before pulling out. Teasing.

"I wasn't - "

"Oh shush," He said, with a smirk as he thrust home in one long push. With a yelp, he pushed half in and you breathed deeply.

Do you let him continue? Do you stop it? Does Alex finally cotton on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)