More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15

Do you let him continue? Do you stop it? Does Alex finally cotton on?

Alex's Dad stuffs you

This feels so unbelievably good, is all you can think. Right there with I can't get pregnant.

"You can't cum in me," You tell him, bracing your feet against the floor as you willingly bent further forward, hands reaching forward for stability. If this was going to happen, at least you should get something from it, right?

"Of course," Carl says, like it's a dumb rule, and he gets to thrusting.

You moan as the perfect heat of his cock takes her over and the warm, wet cavern of your vagina welcome him. Flushed, feeling overheated, you put your forehead to the counter.

He sets up a brutal pace, all snapping of hips and no mercy. All the while letting out little grunts and moans as his dick pulsates with warmth. You push back against it, feeling the pleasure build and build and build. Then his hand is back, and playing with you clit as his other reaches under your thin tank top and fondles your breast under you bra.

"Fuck!" You come with a muffled cry, as you had to bite down on your lip to make sure you weren't too loud, so Alex didn't hear. The inside of you milks his cock and Carl's pace stuttered.

"Ohhhh," Carl moans behind you, feeling the cresting of your vagina in the waves that roll over him.

A little clearer headed, you realize he must be close as well. If the little jerking of his hips, out of sync with his perfect thrusting was anything to go by.

Panicking you tell him again, "You have to pull out! I'm not on anything!"

Does he do what you ask? Does he ignore you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)