More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12

What happens next?

Carl asks how long you and Alex have been dating

"Oh," You pretend to calculate a time. "About a week. Not too long."

"Ahhh," Carl winked. "That makes sense why Alex hasn't told me about his hot catch before now."

You blush. Hot? Well, you were. Even you knew that. In a defensive gesture, your hair falls in front of your face. "He would have told just about everyone when we first started dating if I hadn't told him not to."

"Oh?" Carl asked, and if John had been paying attention she would have noticed how interested in the answer Alex's father was.

"Well. Yeah. Alex can be a little immature sometimes," You answer honestly, surprisingly yourself. It was the truth though. Alex liked to have sex, play games, and be a bro. It was so... high school. Being a girl had sure changed his mindset.

"Do you like more mature men?" He asks.

Thinking about it for a minute you realize you don't actually know. Then you shake your head because - What? You aren't even really attracted to men! It was just this stupid cooter making your brain think that you liked penis. Even though sex with Alex had been nice...

"I think so." You admit, though.

Then before she can really think about it, Carl is right there next to you, a hand on your lower back. It;s a heavy weight. You're not sure if it's comforting or not.

"Mr. Turner?" You question, a quiver to your voice.

"Call me Carl," He says. "And I believe I can solve that problem of yours for you."

And then his hand was down your pants.

Do you jerk back? Are you too stunned to react? Do you yell for Alex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)