About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
wernertom liked the chapter Olivia Munn masturbaiting with glass dildo (9.18.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
11 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Instincts in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
11 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter The Gift in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
11 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Remote Settings in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
15 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter 'Where am I?' in ENF Image Inspiration Story.
15 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Suck it, bitch! in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
15 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Sabrina Carpenter DP (9.10.26) in Stories from a Free-Use Hyper-SexWorld (Public).
15 hours ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Home Crashers in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter Tom's Bitch in Image inspiration Posts (non-celeb).
1 day ago
-
wernertom liked the chapter New Shampoo in Ruining Lives in Two Sentences.
1 day ago
No recent activity
wernertom has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
wernertom has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
wernertom has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
wernertom has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
wernertom has not earned any awards.