About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
valdurw liked the chapter Introduction in Her Husband's Cock.
1 week ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 6: Say My Name... in Down to Earth.
1 week ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter The next target in Her Husband's Cock.
1 week ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 5: What Happens Now? in Aunt Nora.
2 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 6: Who Are You? in All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go.
2 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 5: I'll Smile Through the Tears in All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go.
2 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 2: Humbled and Broken in All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go.
2 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 7: I'm Your Spanky Girl! in All Tied Up and Nowhere to Go.
3 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 4: Stacy Spanked to Tears in New Boss Stacy.
3 weeks ago
-
valdurw liked the chapter Chapter 8: What Have I Done? in Yes, to Everything.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
valdurw has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
valdurw has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
valdurw has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
valdurw has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
valdurw has not earned any awards.