About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1981
- Location
- United States of America
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
write non-erotica.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
read non-erotica.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
owl.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
jupiter.
- I write erotica because
-
I'm a pervert.
- In conclusion, I am
-
a near-sighted perverted owl from Jupiter.
-
thosearemysecret posted a reply on the chapter Introduction in Road-tripping Rivals.
5 days ago
-
thosearemysecret published the story Road-tripping Rivals.
1 week ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter Sexy Dreams in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter Tanya Tries Hypnosis in "Yes".
2 weeks ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter Pathetic in Her vacation as a pet.
1 month ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter Sue Reminisces About Her Time As Malice in DOOMED.
2 months ago
-
thosearemysecret published the chapter He wants McKenzie's 'fire bush' in "Yes".
3 months ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter You're gonna cum... in The Little Asian Homewrecker.
3 months ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter Natural Remedies in "Yes".
3 months ago
-
thosearemysecret liked the chapter The Nurse Is In in "Yes".
3 months ago
No recent activity
thosearemysecret has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
thosearemysecret has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
thosearemysecret has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
thosearemysecret has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
thosearemysecret has not earned any awards.