About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
strikersub liked the chapter Introduction in Wanna Bet?.
1 day ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 day ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
5 days ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter A unexpected guest arrives in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
1 week ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter Jake watches as you ruin Ava's asshole in BWC Bull headmaster (Reboot).
2 weeks ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter Shoya arrives at your villa in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
2 weeks ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter Carlos comes home pissed in Bwc Bull Empire.
2 weeks ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
-
strikersub liked the chapter Timothy goes looking for Kylie in Bleached Celebs.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
strikersub has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
strikersub has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
strikersub has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
strikersub has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
strikersub has not earned any awards.