About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
skim266 liked the chapter Footsie under the table in Women Want You Naked.
4 days ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Walk of Pride? in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Happy Ending? in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Suki's relaxing massage in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Recovery Blend in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter The back in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 published the chapter Jenn Notices Something in ENF MILF.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Unburden yourself in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter I need to see the manager in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
-
skim266 liked the chapter Robe Troubles in Women Want You Naked.
2 months ago
No recent activity
skim266 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
skim266 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
skim266 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
skim266 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
skim266 has not earned any awards.