About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 10, 1991
- Location
- Elysium
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Tabletop games, mix drinks, cook, and learn various trivia tidbits
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Most anything, but modern fantasy is my favourite genre
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Its a chance to explore my creative writing, develop stories, and put ideas to paper that I previously just sat on
- In conclusion, I am
-
A huge dork that happens to enjoy writing and reading my kinks
No recent activity
royalgambler has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
royalgambler has not published any stories.
-
Harem Hotel
by AliC
A reality show in which contestants compete for one lucky man or woman's affections, and are changed until they can.
Mind Control English 1,090 Chapters Deep 2,979 Words/Chapter 155,632 Likes 8,681,303 Views150 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 week ago -
Marcie and Gina read CHYOA
by Gambio
it's all in the bloody title for fucks sake
Humor & Satire English 14 Chapters Deep 1,661 Words/Chapter 3,247 Likes 351,461 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
royalgambler has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
royalgambler has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
royalgambler has not earned any awards.