About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- October 10, 1991
- Location
- Elysium
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Play Tabletop games, mix drinks, cook, and learn various trivia tidbits
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Most anything, but modern fantasy is my favourite genre
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
cunt
- I write erotica because
-
Its a chance to explore my creative writing, develop stories, and put ideas to paper that I previously just sat on
- In conclusion, I am
-
A huge dork that happens to enjoy writing and reading my kinks
-
royalgambler left a comment on the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
royalgambler liked the chapter Dramatis Personae (is a Pretentious Way to Say Cast of Characters) in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
royalgambler left a comment on the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
royalgambler liked the chapter You need to wake up if you want to heal (if you want to) in Harem Hotel.
21 hours ago
-
royalgambler left a comment on the chapter Happy Halloween in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
royalgambler left a comment on the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
royalgambler liked the chapter In the Belly of the Whale (R,M,L) in Harem Hotel.
1 day ago
-
royalgambler left a comment on the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
royalgambler liked the chapter Wishing hard I might, wishing hard I may, find my way to Disneyland in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
-
royalgambler liked the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
2 days ago
No recent activity
royalgambler has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
royalgambler has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
royalgambler has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
royalgambler has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
royalgambler has not earned any awards.