About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
potcough liked the chapter Band practice. in The Spirit of Lust.
1 day ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Power. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Frey is calling. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Rising intensity. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Intermission - They meant it. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter End of the night. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Fitting in (Part 2). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Playing host (Part 1). in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Respect. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
-
potcough liked the chapter Oliver and the Knights. in The Spirit of Lust.
2 days ago
No recent activity
potcough has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
potcough has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
potcough has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
potcough has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
potcough has not earned any awards.