About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter Sibling Rivalry in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter some brotherly bonding in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter Andy Tests the Ring in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter Andy in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter The Scoville Family - Gonzo’s Imagination Ring in Reality Warped [Now Public].
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter Frank goes all-out. in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter Entertaining the twins' desires. in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter He takes things slow. in Master PC Adventures.
1 week ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter He knows a good restaurant in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
-
phinphlanthelarge liked the chapter He can't resist showing off in Changing the Rules.
1 month ago
No recent activity
phinphlanthelarge has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
phinphlanthelarge has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
phinphlanthelarge has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
phinphlanthelarge has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
phinphlanthelarge has not earned any awards.