About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
fantasy and fanfiction
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
dick
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
moonblack liked the chapter Blighttown (Day 16/21) in Kingdom.
6 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter North-West, as per the map in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter See what exactly is in his pack in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Far from home in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Try to recruit some companions in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter At home in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
14 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Outside the tavern in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
15 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Leave before the barkeep returns in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
15 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Still in the tavern in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
15 hours ago
-
moonblack liked the chapter Robert Faldon - White - Human - Fighter (blindfighting style) - Male - Straight in Darkness, Crypts, and Wenches.
15 hours ago
No recent activity
moonblack has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
moonblack has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
moonblack has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
moonblack has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
moonblack has not earned any awards.