About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- UK
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
-
It's exercising my creative side - and libido - at the same time
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Claiming Maisie in Controlling Maisie.
2 days ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Toxic masculinity in Controlling Maisie.
2 days ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter And some friends come over in Bullys not So Bad.
4 days ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Nope. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Her body is too inviting. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter A loaded offer in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Next day at School in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter A blonde senior girl. in Temptation High.
1 week ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Maybe... in Bullys not So Bad.
2 weeks ago
-
mkuncertain liked the chapter Introduction in Bullys not So Bad.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
mkuncertain has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mkuncertain has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mkuncertain has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mkuncertain has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mkuncertain has not earned any awards.