More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jinraider Jinraider

Who's the victim?

Rei - Student Council President - Some Guy in a Hoodie...

Opening the door, I walk through into the student council room along with my secretary, Maya. A guy with shaggy hair in a non-descript hoodie enters as well before he closes the door and locks it.

“Thanks for agreeing to meet with me at such short notice.” I say to Maya. Though I try to suppress it, a tinge of frustration still comes through in my voice.

“It’s fine, Rei,” she says, waving a hand dismissively. The guy begins to grope her chest. “What’s up?”

Sitting down at my desk, I take a breath to steady myself. “Well, to be frank, I’m concerned,” I say to her. “I’m sure you’ve heard it by now, but the rate of pregnancies amongst the student body has risen dramatically in the past few months. It’s like every student here in this school has suddenly been hit with baby fever.”

When you attend an all-girls school, you have to make some concessions due to the one-gender nature of attendance. Some girls can make...poor choices when their day-to-day interactions are restricted to a single sex, but for something like this to happen…?

“Oh yeah, I know what you mean,” Maya said, with a finger on her chin in thought. “I had a couple of girlfriends who all of a sudden told me that they were pregnant—some don’t even have boyfriends!”

“Are you saying they were ?” I asked, aghast. “By how many?” The guy now had pulled Maya's legs apart, tugged her panties aside, and was playing with her clit.

“Seems like it,” Maya said. Her face was flushing now. “They all said that a guy with shaggy hair in a hoodie one day just came up to them and them. Some were lucky to get out without getting pregnant, but I think this guy just prefers to girls who are ovulating.”

Instantly, I calm down. If it were random strangers from the street, then the fact they were knocking up girls around the school grounds would have desecrated the school’s reputation forever. But by the sounds of it the , whoever he is, is probably some guy doing this for kicks. No one will care when they hear about that.

“By the way, either of you ovulating?” The guy asks.

“I am.” I say.

“I might be,” Maya said. “I don’t really keep track.”

“I’ll stick with you then,” The guy says to me. “Jeans and panties down.”

I start to strip off my jeans. “Well, even if it’s only some guy going around, we have to do something to address this...”

“Hold up. Turn around—wiggle your ass at me as you pull down your panties,” The guy says. "Act sexy."

I turn towards the back wall and bend at the waist as I hook my fingers around my panties and pull them down, giving my ass a little shake as I do so. I'm not really sure if I'm being 'sexy' enough, but hopefully my natural curves make it so.

“On your desk,” He commands me. “Legs open.”

I sit on the top of the desk as I spread my legs. The guy pulls down his pants and frees his cock.

“Well, maybe we could do an information campaign?” Maya suggests. “Extra sex-ed classes, free period cycle trackers, that sort of thing? Or maybe...”

The guy starts to pound me as I continue to listen to her give suggestions. I won’t deny, it felt pretty good, but I was still duty-bound to listen to my subordinate. I wasn't really sure how well he was feeling until, after a while, I felt the guy’s cock start to throb. Moments later, bursts of warmth hit my belly as I felt his ejaculate spurt again and again into my fertile womb.

It sucks that he wanted to fuck me when I’m ovulating though; getting pregnant is the last thing I need right now.

“Are you done?” I ask, as he withdraws his penis.

“Yeah, I’m done.”

He walks over to my secretary, before pushing her down onto her knees and shoving her mouth onto his dick, dirty with his cum and my fluids.

“Not bad,” He says, looking at me. “You’re a good fuck for someone who’s not aware of what’s happening. Also, I probably just knocked you up with my kid, so...uh, imagine giving birth and raising them as being the greatest thing ever, or something.

My hands immediately cradle my abdomen and find myself blushing. I used to be adamant about how I wouldn’t have children so that I could focus on myself and my career—become my own woman in the world. I already had an industry internship lined up and everything. But I know now that same drive and motivation would be better spent as a mother on my cute, adorable little baby.

Is this what they call “baby fever”?

“Mmm, thank you so much for knocking me up,” I coo. “Our baby will have the best life possible, just watch.”

“Sounds good,” The guy waves dismissively. “You’re fine raising them on your own, yeah?”

“Well of course!” I’d made it this far on my own; how much harder could raising a child be?

“Great, great. Oh, and you…” The guy looks down at Maya. “Your info campaign thing? You should go ahead with it. But with some adjustments.”

My secretary makes a questioning sound as she continues her blowjob.

“I’m thinking… make sex-ed classes where people get fucked mandatory, make every girl in this school track their cycle and report to me when their most fertile so I can knock more bitches up. You got it?”

She made an approving sound.

The guy then grunts, spurting more baby batter into the mouth of my secretary, who hurries to gulp the lot of it down. He finally withdraws his dick from her mouth, leaving her gasping for air but otherwise just as cheerful as ever.

“You, slut,” The guy says, still addressing my secretary. “Start tracking your cycle and come find me when you’re ovulating. Wear your sexiest underwear for it.”

"Oh, sure; no problem!" Maya flashes him a dazzling smile.

And then without another word, the guy unlocks the door and leaves.

“Wow Rei, congrats!” My secretary swoons, face still glistening with spit and other fluids. “A baby! You must be so happy.”

I nod, giving my belly another rub. “I just have to tell my parents about this!”

“What are you going to say?”

“Oh, I don’t know...um, some random guy with shaggy hair in a hoodie one day just came up to me and knocked me up?”

“Good an explanation as any.”

I set about tidying myself up and cleaning up the fluids, while my secretary begins planning out how to do the information campaign and searching for an ovulation tracker. As I imagine revealing the news to my parents, I pause.

“Hey, Maya, that guy who was just here...doesn’t his description seem a little familiar somehow…?”

She pauses to consider, but shakes her head. “Doesn’t ring a bell.” She replies.

I shrug and continue about my business. She’s right, probably nothing to worry about.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)