About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 18, 1960
- Location
- Windsor Ontario Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Edit
I'm partaking in erotica...
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
I try not to say that
- I write erotica because
-
No, I read erotica...
- In conclusion, I am
-
I'm very happy for sites and authors that allow me to share in their hard work writing erotica (gay)...Thank you.
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Introduction in Fixing the straights.
1 week ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Teacher in College Humiliation .
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Long Game in HypnoSuckers.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Hypnosis in HypnoSuckers.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u left a comment on the chapter Smoking Addiction in HypnoSuckers.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Smoking Addiction in HypnoSuckers.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Introduction in HypnoSuckers.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter A walk to clear the head in Fixing the straights.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter An average young white man whose life is about to change forever in Fixing the straights.
2 months ago
-
mikegay4u liked the chapter Walt is secretly stalked by a cryptid (Alt Start w/o Trevor) in Gay Writing and Images Inspiration.
2 months ago
No recent activity
mikegay4u has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
mikegay4u has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
mikegay4u has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
mikegay4u has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
mikegay4u has not earned any awards.