About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- South of Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
crime stories
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
cock schwanz
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy fotze
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Trick or Cheat in A Halloween baby bump.
4 days ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Introduction in My Roommate Is A Femboy.
6 days ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter mache ich mit? in Studentenleben.
6 days ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Sie steht noch immer unter Hypnose in Sarah wird geschwängert.
1 week ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Introduction in Cleo – a lovely, naive pussy.
1 week ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Unglücklicher Zufall in Sauna Besuch.
1 week ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Der Bericht in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Der Tag in der Sauna in Sauna Besuch.
2 weeks ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Sonntagsgeschichten in MEINE (UNBEKANNTE) FRAU BÄRBEL.
2 weeks ago
-
markmarksen07 liked the chapter Einsatz in der Mitte der Woche in Studentenleben.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
markmarksen07 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
markmarksen07 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
markmarksen07 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
markmarksen07 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
markmarksen07 has not earned any awards.