About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
maelissalucky has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
maelissalucky has not published any stories.
-
Philosopher's Toolkit
by SG
Unique forms of control and manipulation.
Mind Control English 161 Chapters Deep 625 Words/Chapter 24,923 Likes 2,769,442 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 1 year ago -
Oblivious
Mind control is a lot funnier when the victim doesn't realize what they are doing, don't you think?
Mind Control English 7 Chapters Deep 3,197 Words/Chapter 16,918 Likes 2,970,764 Views3 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Size Matters
by idahoboy
Adam can't stop thinking about having a bigger cock and finally feeling like a real man. Now he might have a chance.
Science Fiction English 46 Chapters Deep 479 Words/Chapter 16,650 Likes 10,516,717 Views7 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 years ago -
Would You Rather
by holahola202
An ancient power has been granted to a downtrodden lad. Now, if he asks anyone a question that starts with the phrase, "Would you rather, " that person will have to choose and the choice will be upon them. How will he use it?
Mind Control English 39 Chapters Deep 706 Words/Chapter 30,058 Likes 6,452,459 Views2 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 3 years ago -
The Rulebook
by ashes2ashes
A lucky protagonist stumbles across a magic book that lets them rewrite the rules.
Mind Control English 73 Chapters Deep 652 Words/Chapter 145,319 Likes 60,615,361 Views Customizable5 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 4 years ago
No contributed stories yet
maelissalucky has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
maelissalucky has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
maelissalucky has not earned any awards.