About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
lumenadducere left a comment on the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter An Important Decision in The Gamer, Chyoa edition..
4 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter Ask about the eyes anyway in Sex Note.
5 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter He sits with the apple and waits in Sex Note.
5 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter Leaves the apple and goes to work in Sex Note.
5 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter Write Lena Marsh’s name and wait in Sex Note.
5 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
6 days ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter Moon River in Primrose Lane.
1 week ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter Hello there. in My Idle Harem!.
1 week ago
-
lumenadducere liked the chapter The Offering in Claim Day.
1 week ago
No recent activity
lumenadducere has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
lumenadducere has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
lumenadducere has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
lumenadducere has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
lumenadducere has not earned any awards.