About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Jerry Gets an Ally in Mind Phone.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter What other option does he have? in X-Change.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Other info in 2nd puberty.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Introduction in The Reality Alteration Device.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter To "Work" in Changing the Rules.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Introduction in Welcome to the hive.
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Introduction in Maledom Utopia: Stories from a Hyper-Misogynistic SexWorld (Public).
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Iron Fox in SexWorld of the Superheroines (Public).
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Introduction in Steampunk Misogynistic SexWorld: Long Live the Maledom Empire (Public).
2 months ago
-
krispos1 liked the chapter Introduction in Ladybug corruption.
2 months ago
No recent activity
krispos1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
krispos1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
krispos1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
krispos1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
krispos1 has not earned any awards.