About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter CM 2008 JB/g ⚧ in Milking, Spanking and Video Tapes.
1 hour ago
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter Introduction in Milking, Spanking and Video Tapes.
1 hour ago
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter Introduction in The Sexual Exam Act.
1 hour ago
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter Uriah Gilbert, college student in Discipline Society.
1 hour ago
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter Introduction in The Rulebook.
2 hours ago
-
jiangfangzheng liked the chapter Introduction in Sexual Privilege.
2 hours ago
No recent activity
jiangfangzheng has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
jiangfangzheng has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
jiangfangzheng has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
jiangfangzheng has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
jiangfangzheng has not earned any awards.