More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spioch Spioch

Which tape she should choose?

CM 2008 JB/g ⚧

Everyone in this story is 18 years or more!!!
Those are all very much adults - some of them have children of their own!
Any references to "kids", "children", etc. are to adults who are age-playing.

Ref

It was a cold winter morning when Julia watch another tape. The cold was seeping through the old windows that she was supposed to replace this summer, bot somehow didn't get to again. For now old blankets helped to keep the chill outside.

With hot cocoa in hand she sat down in an armchair and clicked play on the remote.


Beata had to admit - Jan made for an excellent Santa - or rather Dziadek Mróz. They were initially going to go with red & white coca-cola version, but they found an excellent pair of costumes for spirits that brought them presents when they themselves were children.

Julka was super excited when he brought her presents in that costume, changing his voice to even deeper timbre then his usual one. She was jumping around the house and told all her friends that the real Santa visited her, but he was dressed in blue and not red! They tried to explain to her the difference between Santa Claus, Saint Nicolas and Dziadek Mróz. But she didn't seem interested. Plus ... it's the same meme right?

What followed was a very interesting night for a Santa and a very naughty girl. Which was what gave them an idea to share the joy.

Now that Julka was with her grandparents for the rest of the year, Beata and Jan were getting ready for the party where adults will have some fun! They were expecting a dozen of very naughty guests.

Jan still was wearing his fake beard made from cotton wool. A dark blue pointy hat on his head, and a blue cloak decorated with white snowflakes.

While Beata was of course dressed as a Śnieżynka - was wearing in a light blue and partially robe made from satin material, furry white hat and furry white socks. The costume was topped with a tiara decorated with sparkly glass gems in the shape of snowflakes and stars.

Jan sitting in the arm chair with his knees ready to receive first kid, while Beata - his little helper standing besides him to whisper into his ear all the naughty things they have done this year!


Give this chapter a thumb or Dziadek Mróz will spank you!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)