About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Aimlessly browse Reddit
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Piers Anthony, Charlaine Harris, Christopher Paolini, and assorted online authors.
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Highly dependent on the situation. Dick is fun.
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Cunt. But that's just because I love Australia.
- I write erotica because
-
I like to read erotica.
- In conclusion, I am
-
Probably wondering why you're on my profile. This one started as a throwaway reading account for story map viewing, but it's grown on me.
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter She stops thinking in Camera Shy.
4 days ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 days ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Unraveled in My Idle Harem!.
4 days ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Completely alone in Camera Shy.
5 days ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Marcus makes his move in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Schrodinger's Fuck in Dream a Little Dream of Me.
1 week ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Convenient Compromises in The Blade That Binds.
1 week ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter That’s the shot in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
-
hyehyehyehye liked the chapter Get serious in Camera Shy.
1 week ago
No recent activity
hyehyehyehye has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
hyehyehyehye has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
hyehyehyehye has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
hyehyehyehye has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
hyehyehyehye has not earned any awards.