More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What's next?

Let Us Begin

When the family arrived, the church was almost brimmed from wall to wall with people. It was the week after Thanksgiving so families who had decided to stay wanted to come to church to get ready for the Christmas season. “Renee over here!” Shouted Zeke, a childhood friend waved as she blushed lightly. Zeke was one of the few who believed Renee about her clothes vanishing out of sight. Mainly cause he saw her tits on that fateful day in the cafeteria when her shirt finally did erase itself from existence.

“H-hey…” She nervously said as she sat next to him with her family following behind. She was nervous though since that first day, she constantly caught Zeke trying to get a peek. She still trusted him regardless as she knew he would never touch her.

The service started as the priests and altar people made their way down the middle of the pews and went by as normal, everybody stood up to sign the first hymn, "How Great Art Thou" while Tim kept his eyes on Renee. As the hymn began to reach the end, the priest said "Let us begin!" As Tim concurred, he inputted his watch to take away the ginger's briefs.

As Zeke used his peripherals towards Renee, he swore that her breasts became more into view than when he looked 10 seconds ago. Almost as if her bra had vanished. Renee's face went stone cold as she felt a small breeze under her dress, rising up her bare legs, caressing her buttocks and chest. This caused Renee to shiver a bit, silently praying to God that her sports bra and briefs would be the only thing she'd lose today.

"You may now be seated." The priest bellowed as Renee held onto the back of her dress and immediately followed instructions.

The service went by as usual, with Tim trying to muffle his laughter at Renee looking around anxiously at what she'd lose next. As is, she only had her sundress, tights, and a pair of high heels adorning her body. But moments ago, she had felt the rush of air underneath where her underwear once shielded her intimates. Her bosom was about to nearly burst out of the dress, as Tim began to tighten the fabric against her body, revealing more of her curves.

Renee could only glance around at the people slowly leering toward her. Now noticing the contours of her sundress hugging her body. "Let us pray!" Commanded Father Max as the patrons got onto their knees. Most lowered their heads and began to join in the communal prayer. But others were still fixated on the stunningly gorgeous ginger.

For instance, Renee's eldery neighbor Mr. Darkins, was in a pew behind her. He could only lick his lips as her posterior pointed straight toward him, confirming that she wasn't wearing any panties on her person. Tim took this opportunity to take away her tights. As the prayer ended and Renee scooted back, she unknowingly flashed a piece of her flower toward her neighbor, who nearly had a heart attack of seeing some tulips for the first time in decades.

What's next?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)