About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
figaroleaf left a comment on the chapter Confessin' in Harem Hotel.
1 hour ago
-
figaroleaf left a comment on the chapter Break/Hiatus in Kink Development Kit.
4 months ago
-
figaroleaf liked the chapter Introduction in Gifts From A Demoness.
4 months ago
No recent activity
figaroleaf has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
figaroleaf has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
figaroleaf has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
figaroleaf has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
figaroleaf has not earned any awards.