About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
davnyk liked the chapter Cassandra and Jay in The Affection Multiplier.
1 hour ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Home in The Affection Multiplier.
1 hour ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Across the Hall in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter First Date in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter The Talk: Healing Old Wounds in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter The Talk: A Magician Reveals His Secrets in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter The Talk: About Last Night in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Cassie has a decision to make in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Jay has a decision to make in The Affection Multiplier.
2 hours ago
-
davnyk liked the chapter Unresolved in The Affection Multiplier.
15 hours ago
No recent activity
davnyk has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
davnyk has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
davnyk has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
davnyk has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
davnyk has not earned any awards.