About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
bla12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bla12 has not published any stories.
-
Mackenzie's Misadventures
by Phantompen
26-year-old Mackenzie, an alluring redhead, experiences a nightmarish series of events that leave her exposed and humiliated.
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 69 Chapters Deep 588 Words/Chapter 39,398 Likes 8,386,425 Views16 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 2 months ago -
Jessica's First Day
by Milk5hakes
18 year old Jessica Lutz has just moved to a new school for her senior year. Wanting to check out the school before hand she arrives early with her father, a teacher just hired at the high school. Soon she finds herself in quite the predicament and will be remembered quite imfamously.
Amateur English 53 Chapters Deep 436 Words/Chapter 5,494 Likes 1,313,596 Views18 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 5 months ago -
There’s a story there
by Tyff
Feel free to add in context to any of the pictures. Also I apologize but please give it a little time for the gifs to properly load.
Miscellaneous English 12 Chapters Deep 124 Words/Chapter 2,370 Likes 457,263 Views10 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 6 months ago -
Sabrina’s Embarrassing Schoolday
Follow the adventures of Sabrina, an 18-year old senior at North Lake High, who is due to end up very naked and very humiliated; all during her day at school. *Now Public!*
Exhibitionist & Voyeur English 28 Chapters Deep 540 Words/Chapter 4,437 Likes 963,075 Views23 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 7 months ago -
Snowball story writing
Write one chapter of a story, and let someone else write the next.
Miscellaneous English 66 Chapters Deep 214 Words/Chapter 32,033 Likes 6,512,616 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 10 months ago
No contributed stories yet
bla12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bla12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bla12 has not earned any awards.