About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bla12 published the chapter No in My Violet Secret.
3 days ago
-
bla12 published the chapter I accept the tip in My Violet Secret.
3 days ago
-
bla12 liked the chapter Olivia, 26, overdue night in the laundry room in Nothing to Wear.
6 days ago
-
bla12 published the chapter A big tip in My Violet Secret.
1 week ago
-
bla12 published the chapter An Underground Casino in My Violet Secret.
1 week ago
-
bla12 published the chapter Yes in My Violet Secret.
1 week ago
-
bla12 published the chapter An Old Building in My Violet Secret.
1 week ago
-
bla12 liked the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 1) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
2 weeks ago
-
bla12 published the chapter An Important Meeting in My Violet Secret.
2 weeks ago
-
bla12 published the chapter Clara Collects Her Debt in My Violet Secret.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
bla12 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bla12 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bla12 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bla12 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bla12 has not earned any awards.