About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
ayyar liked the chapter Charlotte in Knot in me.
4 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Introduction in Knot in me.
4 hours ago
-
ayyar left a comment on the chapter Of Course he will in Truth of the Matter.
4 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Of Course he will in Truth of the Matter.
4 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter The university bookstore in Sexual Privilege.
5 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Showing Blake in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
8 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Jurassic Feelings. Part II. in Mind Controll Device.
16 hours ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Going shopping in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
ayyar left a comment on the chapter Personalisation in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
ayyar liked the chapter Personalisation in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
No recent activity
ayyar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
ayyar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
ayyar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
ayyar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
ayyar has not earned any awards.