About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
arkange liked the chapter The Sixth Day in The Rulebook.
1 day ago
-
arkange liked the chapter You continue to fight Reaper in Bleached Fantasy world.
1 day ago
-
arkange liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
1 day ago
-
arkange liked the chapter Cums repeatedly from the boggart in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 weeks ago
-
arkange liked the chapter The Third Day (Annabeth) in The Rulebook.
3 weeks ago
-
arkange liked the chapter my super-secretary in God's Apprentice.
1 month ago
-
arkange liked the chapter the fastest maid in the world in God's Apprentice.
1 month ago
-
arkange liked the chapter Supercharged in The Devil’s Hour.
1 month ago
-
arkange liked the chapter Uzumaki Naruto in Sex Note.
2 months ago
-
arkange liked the chapter One Piece: Captain of the Harem Pirates in God's Apprentice.
2 months ago
No recent activity
arkange has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
arkange has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
arkange has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
arkange has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
arkange has not earned any awards.